Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bunbury and surrounds

bunbury and surrounds

Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:20 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default bunbury and surrounds

hi there i was wondering if there is anyone there who stays in bunbury or has been there, well i am wondering about the employment prospects there as i am coming over to stay in march thats the worry i've got, cant live on wy own money for a long time house car e.t.c. to pay for.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bunbury and surrounds

Originally Posted by jocky boy
hi there i was wondering if there is anyone there who stays in bunbury or has been there, well i am wondering about the employment prospects there as i am coming over to stay in march thats the worry i've got, cant live on wy own money for a long time house car e.t.c. to pay for.
Not sure on your question but nice Avatar!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Bunbury, Tradesman are in desperate need here, and so are hairdressers, im not sure about barbers, i will see what i can find out for you.
Denise
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:36 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

hi there cranni
i would really appreciate that very much i have been trying to get as much information as i can, you are the first person i have talked to from bunbury.
hope to talk again soon.

regards
john
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

hi there cranni
i would really appreciate that very much i have been trying to get as much information as i can, you are the first person i have talked to from bunbury.
hope to talk again soon.

regards
john
Hi there, we have actually spoke before, I will phone around some barbers today and see what i can find out. You are coming to a beautiful place , have you been before Denise
Old Oct 13th 2005, 3:30 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

hi there
sorry cranni you know what it is like you speak to that many different people you can forget. thanks for being so helpfull
regards
john
Old Oct 13th 2005, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

hi there
sorry cranni you know what it is like you speak to that many different people you can forget. thanks for being so helpfull
regards
john
Hi there, i have rung around, and there does seem to be a call for barbers here, and you would be ok. You have to remember Bunbury is booming, more and more people are moving here. I suppose it would be getting the right place and area, which is what you can look into when yo get here, what does your partner do. While i was enquiring i had 3 job offers for my niece who is hairdresser and they would want to sponsor her. Let me know if ican help any more. I will keep my eyes open for you. Denise
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:36 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

cranni hi ,
also my girlfriend is a barber/hairdresser also we have our own barber shop and if we can we would like to chance to do so again.

well that's good new's about your niece about her job opportunitys.
is it right that you have to sit a test when you get there, theory and practicle do you know what it consists of.

regards
john
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni hi ,
also my girlfriend is a barber/hairdresser also we have our own barber shop and if we can we would like to chance to do so again.

well that's good new's about your niece about her job opportunitys.
is it right that you have to sit a test when you get there, theory and practicle do you know what it consists of.

regards
john
im not sure on the test, but if they are like any other test they are a piece of cake.I will try and find out.
Yes my niece has decided to take up their offer, and she gets PR , at the end of the day it is a 2 yr adventure, she can get her citizenship and then she has choices. What visa are you coming over on. Denise
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:28 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

:d That's Great News About Your Niece Glad To See That She Is Getting On, Getting A Career Making Something Of Herself And Its A Certanty Of Getting Her Visa.

I Am Coming Over On An Sub Class 136 Visa, Skilled Independant.

I Have My Own Barber Shop Here And When I Come Over After A While Get Settled In,i Would Again Like To Open Up Another Barbers Again.
I Can Bring Shop Over Well Not Shop I Mean The Sign 'harveys Barbers, Chairs Tools E.t.c.
I SEE THAT YOU ARE MAN UNITED FAN WELL NOTHINGS PERFECT
Regards
John..

Last edited by jocky boy; Oct 13th 2005 at 11:31 pm.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

:d That's Great News About Your Niece Glad To See That She Is Getting On, Getting A Career Making Something Of Herself And Its A Certanty Of Getting Her Visa.

I Am Coming Over On An Sub Class 136 Visa, Skilled Independant.

I Have My Own Barber Shop Here And When I Come Over After A While Get Settled In,i Would Again Like To Open Up Another Barbers Again.
I Can Bring Shop Over Well Not Shop I Mean The Sign 'harveys Barbers, Chairs Tools E.t.c.
I SEE THAT YOU ARE MAN UNITED FAN WELL NOTHINGS PERFECT
Regards
John..
Yes BIG united fans.
My son in Uk goes to all the matches, so he will miss that when he comes over. Adele my niece has decided to come over, her mum said to go for it, 2yr adventure, she only earns 95 pound a week over there, they are offering her 600 dollars here. She came over on hols in June and she liked it, and her and my daughter are really close.
Im sure you will be ok here, shoping forums going up all the time, so if you could get established in one of those you will do well. Any way speak soon, got to get kids off to school. Denise
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:05 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

i am from glasgow so you are either celtic or rangers and i am a hoops fan' celtic through and through, well that's also what i will miss as well the footy well i suppose a small price to pay..

that's what you call a difference £95 to $600 good stuff.
got to go to work now just on break. with all your info girlfriend beth is getting good positive results from you which is making her happy. so thanks , speak soon.

regads
john