British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Bunbury area (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/bunbury-area-477161/)

daunted Sep 20th 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Bunbury area

:wub::thumbsup: COOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! anyone there??
no news yet but just makiing sure you aint forgotten me :thumbsup:

sarah-jayne Sep 21st 2007 6:40 am

Hi I am still here just, flying in 7 hours.
Daunted keeping my fingers crossed for your house sale hope it goes through soon.
Looking forward meeting up with you all soon.

Sarah

cranni Sep 21st 2007 7:12 am

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne (Post 5336903)
Hi I am still here just, flying in 7 hours.
Daunted keeping my fingers crossed for your house sale hope it goes through soon.
Looking forward meeting up with you all soon.

Sarah

Have a safe journey Sarah
Denise x

OzzieNurse Sep 21st 2007 7:46 am

Originally Posted by daunted (Post 5240054)
Hi everyone!
I am planning on heading to Bunbury area when I get my little orange visa sticker :D but am worried about making friends.
Are there any meets in this area for me and my cherubs to come along too?? :wub:
Thanks
Mandy x

Oh well you can always just stick with me when you get bored with the Bunbury lot!! I am not too far away!! An hour maybe two! I still reckon you should come live here!!! Just think of all the trouble we could cause!! :thumbsup:

cranni Sep 21st 2007 9:20 am

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse (Post 5336984)
Oh well you can always just stick with me when you get bored with the Bunbury lot!! I am not too far away!! An hour maybe two! I still reckon you should come live here!!! Just think of all the trouble we could cause!! :thumbsup:

EXCUSE ME, BUT SHE WONT GET BORED WITH US LOT, WE HAVE LIVENED THIS PLACE UP, WE ARE RIGHT RAVERS DOWN HERE.
NEVER A DULL MOMENT :thumbsup::p
Denise x

webb50 Sep 21st 2007 11:09 am

Your not forgotten about Mandy :cool: :thumbsup: we've got another two weeks to go and it's all a bit hectic what with the leaving party and selling the house, sorting the finances etc. Keeping my fingerts crossed for you.

Sarah, have a safe journey and keep in touch :thumbsup:

Angie
xx:wub:

daunted Sep 21st 2007 9:20 pm

:thumbsup: YAY didnt mean to cause a stir :rofl: Rachie - we will have to have regular girlie weekends so can hit the highlights of your neck of the woods and mine!

Good luck sarah - hope the landing was soft :wub: cant wait to be there!

OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhh I REALLY am beginning to get very excited and impatient now :wub: pleaaaaaaaase someone buy my house and DIAC please send me my visa!

GOt prospectus from Australind High School today - looks good - any opinions my wise bunberries?? :wub:

cranni Sep 22nd 2007 7:13 am

Originally Posted by daunted (Post 5339459)
:thumbsup: YAY didnt mean to cause a stir :rofl: Rachie - we will have to have regular girlie weekends so can hit the highlights of your neck of the woods and mine!

Good luck sarah - hope the landing was soft :wub: cant wait to be there!

OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhh I REALLY am beginning to get very excited and impatient now :wub: pleaaaaaaaase someone buy my house and DIAC please send me my visa!

GOt prospectus from Australind High School today - looks good - any opinions my wise bunberries?? :wub:

A couple of the kids in the home I work in have gone to Australind High in the past, I have always found the staff there to be pretty good.
Will ask around.
Denise

daunted Sep 22nd 2007 7:48 am

Originally Posted by cranni (Post 5340432)
A couple of the kids in the home I work in have gone to Australind High in the past, I have always found the staff there to be pretty good.
Will ask around.
Denise

Thanks Cranni :thumbsup: Better dash gotta get out of house ready for its viewers! PLEASE let THIS person be THE ONE!!!!!!!:wub:

webb50 Sep 22nd 2007 10:01 am

Hi all;)

We're just about organised at this end :eek:. Feel like I'm going crossed eyed, I'm on this computer sooooooooooooo much :curse:.

Have been in contact with Ray White Estate Agents in Bunbury and are hopefully going to view a rental property on the 10th of October :thumbup: it's in 50 Douglas Street, East Bunbury, has anyone got any info on the area???:unsure: Is it also true that you only need an eye test for the WA Driving Licence (ie. no theory test)????

Mandy - Good luck today with the house :wub::thumbup:

Angie
x:cool:

cranni Sep 23rd 2007 3:32 am

Originally Posted by webb50 (Post 5340675)
Hi all;)

We're just about organised at this end :eek:. Feel like I'm going crossed eyed, I'm on this computer sooooooooooooo much :curse:.

Have been in contact with Ray White Estate Agents in Bunbury and are hopefully going to view a rental property on the 10th of October :thumbup: it's in 50 Douglas Street, East Bunbury, has anyone got any info on the area???:unsure: Is it also true that you only need an eye test for the WA Driving Licence (ie. no theory test)????

Mandy - Good luck today with the house :wub::thumbup:

Angie
x:cool:

Driving test, yes you do an eye test, just reading off the card on the wall, at DPI. No Theory.
I think Douglas Street is a nice area.
Where are you staying when you get here.
If you want me to show you round or help in any way, let me know, I can help you sort out Tax file number, medicare ETC.
Denise

webb50 Sep 23rd 2007 11:47 am

Originally Posted by cranni (Post 5343378)
Driving test, yes you do an eye test, just reading off the card on the wall, at DPI. No Theory.
I think Douglas Street is a nice area.
Where are you staying when you get here.
If you want me to show you round or help in any way, let me know, I can help you sort out Tax file number, medicare ETC.
Denise

Thanks Denise, what would we do without you??? :wub::thumbup: We have rented an apartment on Constitution Road from 9th Oct until 21st Oct, hopefully that will be enough time to find a rental home, if not we will see if we can extend the rental. Jo-ann who owns the apartment has told us that we will have access to the phone, so I'll be able to give you a call and arrange a meet. :cool:

Angie
x

daunted Oct 7th 2007 4:16 pm

Bumping for Daniel :thumbsup:

Sally Simpson Oct 7th 2007 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by daunted (Post 5397881)
Bumping for Daniel :thumbsup:

Who is Daniel?;)

daunted Oct 7th 2007 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 5398364)
Who is Daniel?;)

:rofl: he is a newby who was asking for information about Bunbury :rofl: Least thats what he said!!