Bunbury

Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Bunbury

Hi
Thinking of heading to Bunbury if or when we get our visa's, anyone of you live there or thinking of heading there yourselves?

Have friends who have just come back from Bunbury and they say that it is fantastic, but would like to know what the work/housing situation is like and also our 16 year old daugher will be with us, she says that she wants to go back to school so any info on schools or colleges would be great.

Thanks
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Hi
Thinking of heading to Bunbury if or when we get our visa's, anyone of you live there or thinking of heading there yourselves?

Have friends who have just come back from Bunbury and they say that it is fantastic, but would like to know what the work/housing situation is like and also our 16 year old daugher will be with us, she says that she wants to go back to school so any info on schools or colleges would be great.

Thanks
Hey this could have been written by me! I too am thinking about Bunbury. I am going on my own with kids ages 14 and 11, eldest will follow when he finishes degree. Im gonna do some frantic googling of the area so between us we could pool the info
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Hi

Thanks
Will be checking Bunbury out in 3 weeks time, will post a rekkie report.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Will be checking Bunbury out in 3 weeks time, will post a rekkie report.

Great - thanks very much, we will await your report
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

hi thanks for the replies, where abouts in Lancashire are you from Daunted?

and mindblower looking forward to hearing your reports

Nicky
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Bunbury.

Would be handy if we knew what line of work you are in?
Old Apr 18th 2007, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bridie
We are in Bunbury.

Would be handy if we knew what line of work you are in?
Hi Bridie
Im in catering, a cook (agent and i reckon chef but didnt seem worth splitting hairs and costing more money LOL), although i have worked in pretty much all aspects of the hospitality/service industry.
Is there a real estate paper that covers your area specifically? i got one from Perth that covered north of the river so wonder if there is one specific to Bunbury area?
better get to work. Thanks for help
mandy
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

There's only a real estate bit that comes as part of the local paper as far as I'm aware.

Have you had a look at realestate.com.au though, loads of properties on there in all the various areas.

Not sure on cook/chef jobs, will probably get the local paper this week (it's out tomorrow) so will have a look for you
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Bridie

I am a housing officer and hubby is a gas fitter
Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of websites for you.
www.mybunbury.com
www.southwestlife.com.au
www.australianrecruitments.com (Bunbury based)
Lots of good schools, sporting facilities, etc for your daughter and lots of work opportunities as well. Consider towns close by such as Dardanup, Boyanup and Capel, to name a few. You should be able to find out more about these places of the South West Life website.
Good luck.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that tuxtrip, are you in Bunbury?
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Not there at the moment but it's been my home town for about 30 years so I know it well. It's certainly growing faster than anyone could have imagined, which is why I suggested having a look at some of the smaller surrounding towns, particularly if you are wanting some land around you. Won't be long before the suburbs of Bunbury sprawl out to join up with these towns! It didn't seem that long ago that driving out to Australind required a packed lunch and a thermos!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey thanks for all that info and links etc. This site is amazing
mandy x
Old Apr 18th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Hey thanks for all that info and links etc. This site is amazing
mandy x
I am in Bunbury and i think its great, love it.
My hubby [gasfitter/plumber].
I work in a childrens home.
Mum of 6 ages, 8,12,13,20,24,26.
We where sponsored here over 2 years ago and will be citizens on the 23rd May,
Denise
Old Apr 18th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cranni
I am in Bunbury and i think its great, love it.
My hubby [gasfitter/plumber].
I work in a childrens home.
Mum of 6 ages, 8,12,13,20,24,26.
We where sponsored here over 2 years ago and will be citizens on the 23rd May,
Denise
Yay! this is just the type of post to bring a smile to my face
Im gonna be checking out all those links tonight and i am pretty sure i will be back with loads of questions
Thanks Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.