Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bulldog Breeders - Perth....

Bulldog Breeders - Perth....

Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future
Default Bulldog Breeders - Perth....

As a child we always had British Bulldogs, my grandad was a farmer with working dogs (and we snogged them everynight ), but we always had Bulldogs, lazy, obstinate buggers, because my uncle is a vet who swears by the breed and their dedication to being a loved member of the family...... I could never fault them, their only tragedy, because that is what it is, is that they will only live 10 - 12 years due to breathing problems.. And my, can they snore!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now looking for reputable breeders in the Perth area, anywhere or there abouts actually............ We need to see the parents............. We are willing to pay whatever, and are more than happy for the breeders to visit our house.......... Our home is literally 2 minutes from the beach...

does anyone have any info???? greatly appreciated.......

bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:46 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bulldog Breeders - Perth....

Originally Posted by honeybob
As a child we always had British Bulldogs, my grandad was a farmer with working dogs (and we snogged them everynight ), but we always had Bulldogs, lazy, obstinate buggers, because my uncle is a vet who swears by the breed and their dedication to being a loved member of the family...... I could never fault them, their only tragedy, because that is what it is, is that they will only live 10 - 12 years due to breathing problems.. And my, can they snore!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now looking for reputable breeders in the Perth area, anywhere or there abouts actually............ We need to see the parents............. We are willing to pay whatever, and are more than happy for the breeders to visit our house.......... Our home is literally 2 minutes from the beach...

bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try google.com.au and do a search or you could try the website ozdoggy.com, it has list of breeder and people wanting dogs. There is a website for a Sinco kennels in Perth (Bulldog breeder) but I`m not sure how up to date it is. Hope this is of some help anyway.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 1:14 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by honeybob

bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try contacting these guys they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Canine Association of Western Australia Inc
PO Box 1404
Canning Vale, WA 6970
Tel: 08 9455 1188
Fax: 08 9455 1190

Steve

PS: You do realise that when you get into Aussie Rules you'll have no option but to support the Western Bulldogs....from Melbourne :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steve99
PS: You do realise that when you get into Aussie Rules you'll have no option but to support the Western Bulldogs....from Melbourne :scared:
Never thought of it like that, I'm an Eagles fan, and there's no way I'm having a pet one of those!

Cheers to all of you for the info, we are over the moon x

bob