Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Building and contents insurance.

Wikiposts

Building and contents insurance.

Old May 23rd 2006, 10:32 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Building and contents insurance.

How much can I expect to pay for a four bedroom house in Melbourne.

Who do you insure with and are they good?
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:51 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Building and contents insurance.

Originally Posted by fraser
How much can I expect to pay for a four bedroom house in Melbourne.

Who do you insure with and are they good?

I know I am in Qld but I use Suncorp for home and contents insurance.....I pay $60 a month for $260,000 buildings and $80,000 contents approx cant be arsed lookin out the policy lol...includes accidental damage bla bla....they also automatically insure stuff out on ur patio which a lot of companys dont
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:59 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
I know I am in Qld but I use Suncorp for home and contents insurance.....I pay $60 a month for $260,000 buildings and $80,000 contents approx cant be arsed lookin out the policy lol...includes accidental damage bla bla....they also automatically insure stuff out on ur patio which a lot of companys dont
Thanks mate, I've just realised when I filled in the online form I put the whole value of the house, when what I should have put was the cost to build it and not the land
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:03 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Thanks mate, I've just realised when I filled in the online form I put the whole value of the house, when what I should have put was the cost to build it and not the land
u silly arse....remember and put a few thousand on for clearing the site should anythin bad ever happen to the house