Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet no'3

Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet no'3

Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet no'3

Originally Posted by lolylew
your most welcome to come to this one - but somehow i think you'll have better places to be
I'll wave from a distance
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:29 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! Poo!!!

If I come it will only be for half and hour and then I have to go.....
What a pain, as I really wanted to come to the last one and couldn't make that either!

Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

Have you sold your house Lolly!???

Ali x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alipally
Oh! Poo!!!

If I come it will only be for half and hour and then I have to go.....
What a pain, as I really wanted to come to the last one and couldn't make that either!

Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

Have you sold your house Lolly!???

Ali x

hi ali,
no not yet, andrews hoping to get redundancy, so are hanging on for a little while.
got our visa grant yesterday wooo hooo!!!!! just noticed from your signature you have aswell - congratulations!!!!!! r u up for sale yet?
lisa
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

hi ali,
no not yet, andrews hoping to get redundancy, so are hanging on for a little while.
got our visa grant yesterday wooo hooo!!!!! just noticed from your signature you have aswell - congratulations!!!!!! r u up for sale yet?
lisa
lisa ,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! JUST READ VISA GRANT
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone,

looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow @ 1.30pm.
i will take my ozzy flag with me again, but for those who havent been to one of our meet ups before, ITS FAIRLY SMALL - so look carefully

WILL TRY FOR A TABLE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE AGAIN, AS ITS A BIGGER AREA. (but depends if its already taken?)

see you tomorrow
lisa
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Lisa, and all

Sorry not able to make today, birthday commitments , was looking forward to it too.

Hopefully there will another one before u leave for Oz lisa.
def come to that. Have a gr8 time all. spk soon

Diane & Mic
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

helen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nicehelen roberts is just really nice

Hi all

Thanks for arranging today, Lisa - will try to do the facebook thing! Lindsay, was nice to meet you too. Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Helen xx
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Yeah thanks for arranging today Lisa - hopefully we'll have another one before you head off...

It was nice to meet you too Helen and have a great holiday - It's not like we're envious or anything!!!

Keep us posted too...
Lindsayx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:27 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Yeah thanks for arranging today Lisa - hopefully we'll have another one before you head off...

It was nice to meet you too Helen and have a great holiday - It's not like we're envious or anything!!!

Keep us posted too...
Lindsayx

Sorry we missed it guys..........went to se my lil boy whom i aint seen for nearly 4 yrs ans hes only 10......gotta do some catching up before we goto Oz.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Sorry we missed it guys..........went to se my lil boy whom i aint seen for nearly 4 yrs ans hes only 10......gotta do some catching up before we goto Oz.
no probs

good to see everyone yesterday, had a good time meeting old & new faces
keep us all updated on how your all getting on.

will put another post on this thread nearer the time of the next meet up, everyone sort of agreed around beg april.

good luck to dom leaving for adelaide very soon, we wish you all the best !

helen have a fab holiday in oz - i'm soooo jealous

hopefully then we will have more visa & house selling news !!!!!!!

lisa
Old Jan 31st 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey!

We were hoping to attend this meet...but completely missed the post!!

keep us posted on the next one....we leave April 28th so please before then!!

Dan and Steph
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scooterdan
Hey!

We were hoping to attend this meet...but completely missed the post!!

keep us posted on the next one....we leave April 28th so please before then!!

Dan and Steph

the next one will be around beg of april, so you'll still be here for it
will post on this thread to confirm dates beg march'ish.
look forward to seeing you

lisa
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:56 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

the next one will be around beg of april, so you'll still be here for it
will post on this thread to confirm dates beg march'ish.
look forward to seeing you

lisa

all i will say is were there were there i cnt plan owt anyomre not mith my family.............i wanna get our bloody flights booked NOW NOW NOW.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
Are there going to be anymore meet ups in this area?
Leanne x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi,

yes sorry 4got to organise one
at last meet we all sort of said around 2nd week in april so:

hows the sunday 13th april @ 1.30pm @ same pub in bromsgrove?

pop a post on here if you can come

lisa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.