Brizzy Reccie

Old May 20th 2006, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Amanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brizzy Reccie

Hi there,
Hubbie and I are coming over to Brizzy for a bit of a fact finding tour...whistle stop tour to find out the main differences between OZ and NZ.

Just wanted to ask where would be the best place to stay for a week. Also looking at a camper...any info would be appreciated. We are coming over in June...whats the weather going to be like about then. I know here in NZ its pretty cold at the mo'

Thanks
Old May 20th 2006, 9:40 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brizzy Reccie

Originally Posted by Amanger
Hi there,
Hubbie and I are coming over to Brizzy for a bit of a fact finding tour...whistle stop tour to find out the main differences between OZ and NZ.

Just wanted to ask where would be the best place to stay for a week. Also looking at a camper...any info would be appreciated. We are coming over in June...whats the weather going to be like about then. I know here in NZ its pretty cold at the mo'

Thanks
Best place would be based on how much you want to spend on accomodation and where you wish to visit? Maybe in the city so you are central to Gold coast / Sunshine coast?

June i.e next month is getting towards our winter although here in Brissy it is warm during the day [20's +] but cool first thing in the morning and at night. Probably short sleeve / cardigan weather during the day and long sleeves / trouser weather in the morning and at night.

Hope you enjoy it
Old May 20th 2006, 11:39 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Brizzy Reccie

Originally Posted by Amanger
Hi there,

Thanks
Bear in mind when comparing the 2 countries that 400 New Zealanders leave New Zealand for Australia every week - for good.

I know so many people who chose New Zealand and now wish they had chosen Australia.

Have a trawl through the New Zealand forum for some examples.

Jim Bolger (ex-NZ Prime Minister) has stated recently that NZ is becoming a part of Australia by osmosis......

Good luck with your decision.

Cheers

Buzzy
Old May 20th 2006, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

Amanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brizzy Reccie

Yeah thanks for that,

Its funny but we are doing the age old thing, getting our citizenship and looking at moving to Oz. I know some people don't like that we are considering this option but we did not realise before coming to NZ just how boring it is here....and cold!!

Both myself and my husband can get transfers with our jobs to Oz so it becomes quite a realistic option. I know you cannot by any means get an idea of what a place is going to be like after just one week but IMO at least we can take a peek and see what happens.