Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

British population to grow by 7m

Old Feb 27th 2003, 2:00 am
pankala

Default British population to grow by 7m

The UN predicts that about two million people a year will leave the developing world for the developed world every year.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 3:14 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British population to grow by 7m

Originally posted by pankala

The UN predicts that about two million people a year will leave the developing world for the developed world every year.
'

I've done my bit for the Empire but great to hear that more Britians will enter the world and reconquer it , no way can we let Australia get a bigger population unless its fueled by Pom immigrants
God Save the Queen

Old Feb 27th 2003, 3:37 am
pankala

Originally posted by pommie bastard
I've done my bit for the Empire but great to hear that more Britians will enter the world and reconquer it , no way can we let Australia get a bigger population unless its fueled by Pom immigrants
God Save the Queen

Think you might have your work cut out house training the immigrants to Britain, looks like they'll house train youse all first.

Look forward to a leaner, meaner, trim, taught and terrific Aw-bloody-stralia when the Queen takes back her British slaves / subjects.

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule your Slaves,
For Britons never, never will be behave.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 3:43 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Think you might have your work cut out house training the immigrants to Britain, looks like they'll house train youse all first.

Look forward to a leaner, meaner, trim, taught and terrific Aw-bloody-stralia when the Queen takes back her British slaves / subjects.

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule your Slaves,
For Britons never, never will be behave.
Her subjects that include all Australians , give it a rest Londons full of Aussie Bar persons now how many pubs do you think there are in the UK?

Old Feb 27th 2003, 3:46 am
pankala

Her subjects that include all Australians , give it a rest Londons full of Aussie Bar persons now how many pubs do you think there are in the UK?

So I'm guilty of un-civil disobedience! Just let Queeny try to give ME a slapping about the gills with a wet fish!

Old Feb 27th 2003, 3:56 am
Banned

So I'm guilty of un-civil disobedience! Just let Queeny try to give ME a slapping about the gills with a wet fish!
Treason against good Queen Betty is a crime even in Australia , take your fish and arise Sir pankala.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 4:10 am
pankala

Treason against good Queen Betty is a crime even in Australia , take your fish and arise Sir pankala.

Actually, I hear that knighthood carrys a few entitlements to English wenches as an inducement. Could we swap that for some rollicking Scorts slave wenches? Think I could tolerate a few wet fishings then.

Last edited by pankala; Feb 27th 2003 at 4:16 am.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 4:17 am
Banned

Actually, I hear that knighthood carrys a few entitlements to English wenches as an inducement. Could be swap that for some rollicking Scorts slave wenches?

Inter breeding thats a iffy subject that I fear I can not touch , having seen Aussie/Brit stock in numbers I am not sure if I am for or against it.
The Scorts make poor slaves they understand little English or the fact we English care for them so.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 4:33 am
pankala

Inter breeding thats a iffy subject that I fear I can not touch , having seen Aussie/Brit stock in numbers I am not sure if I am for or against it.
The Scorts make poor slaves they understand little English or the fact we English care for them so.

I know, I KNOW!! White man's burden. Gawd it's tiresome isn't it? Never appreciate any of the trouble you go to for them. All those men-folks throats you have to slit to give their women freedom of choice. Still, you've got to reckon they are a bit of alright huh?

Old Feb 27th 2003, 4:50 am
Banned

I know, I KNOW!! White man's burden. Gawd it's tiresome isn't it? Never appreciate any of the trouble you go to for them. All those men-folks throats you have to slit to give their women freedom of choice. Still, you've got to reckon they are a bit of alright huh?
Having married a Scort and getting the short end of the outlaws tongues more than once , I can see the attraction in throat sliting lets the hot air out .
Then again give the skirted hoards another couple of hundred years and they will see the sense of English rule after all we do keep them well cashed up.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 5:01 am
pankala

Having married a Scort and getting the short end of the outlaws tongues more than once , I can see the attraction in throat sliting lets the hot air out .
Then again give the skirted hoards another couple of hundred years and they will see the sense of English rule after all we do keep them well cashed up.

Think you are underestimating. Been buying off their lairds for several hundred years already.

Why not offer to swap a few million Aussie expat Pommies for a few hundred thousand Scortish Scorts? Win-Win. England gets tame northerners. Australia gets re-supplied with vigorous blood.

Old Feb 27th 2003, 5:14 am
Banned

Think you are underestimating. Been buying off their lairds for several hundred years already.

Why not offer to swap a few million Aussie expat Pommies for a few hundred thousand Scortish Scorts? Win-Win. England gets tame northerners. Australia gets re-supplied with vigorous blood.

Not without merit but my outlaws would never leave the frozen north and think all Scorts that do are traitors , would you cope with the men in skirts a rare breed indeed .
These good people are left wing in general they would demand equal shares for all not the Aussie way .

Old Feb 27th 2003, 6:27 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Not without merit but my outlaws would never leave the frozen north and think all Scorts that do are traitors , would you cope with the men in skirts a rare breed indeed .
These good people are left wing in general they would demand equal shares for all not the Aussie way .

You two just hijacked this thread on purpose didn't you?

Dan
Old Feb 27th 2003, 6:38 am
pankala

Originally posted by renth
You two just hijacked this thread on purpose didn't you?

Dan
Renth, you rotten little butt-in, How the Hell are you to day?

Old Feb 27th 2003, 6:42 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Renth, you rotten little butt-in, How the Hell are you to day?
I've got a hangover and am sitting in an empty house as we are all off to the land of plenty on Sunday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.