Reload this Page >

British/Ozzy couple in Melbourne

British/Ozzy couple in Melbourne

Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:54 am
Just Joined

J_ozzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British/Ozzy couple in Melbourne

Hi everyone,
I have never written in a forum. My first time I am a Melbourne girl who lives with my boyfriend who is English. We are in our early 30's. I was wondering if there were any other Melbourne catch up plans? My partner is quite homesick and misses his mates from back home and we are wanting to increase our social network. It would great to find some people with similar backgrounds. We love coffee, camping, outdoors, cycling and photography and definitely enjoy a beer at the pub.
Hope to hear about the next Melbourne catch up.
J
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British/Ozzy couple in Melbourne

Just added to your title, it will help people find you. Good luck. Oh and welcome to the forums. There are a load of Mellie people on here so you should find people to meet up with.
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Sarah7263 is on a distinguished road

Hi!

We are living in Melbourne too - both British (aged 25) been here for a couple of months and always enjoy going out for a drink Where abouts in Melbourne do you live? We should meet up for a drink somewhere!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 1:09 am
Just Joined

J_ozzy is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds great Sarah. We are just east of the CBD, how about you?
Old Jul 16th 2012, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Sarah7263 is on a distinguished road

We are south east of the city but not far! Will message you my number and we can arrange a drink think you have to have written atleast three posts though to be able to private message back so you may need to do a random post before you can reply!