Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The British class system - another controversial post from badgers!!

The British class system - another controversial post from badgers!!

Old Jun 18th 2003, 1:40 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The British class system - another controversial post from badgers!!

Originally posted by Megalania
Cann't say I'd risk getting that pickled in your pub.
Do not own a Pub , just keep a few in business.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The British class system - another controversial post from badgers!!

Cann't say I'd risk getting that pickled in your pub.
Your post sounds a bit forlorn for you Mega. Are you being left out when it comes to being chatted up?
Old Jun 18th 2003, 2:03 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Wilf
Your post sounds a bit forlorn for you Mega. Are you being left out when it comes to being chatted up?
God, you know how to pick on a blokes sore points!
Old Jun 18th 2003, 2:37 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Nice fairy story , Perth must be in another country , the chat up line here is do you want a shag , thats when the guys can string 2 words together after sculling a few pints.

Yeah,

"do you want a shag?"

"no"

"well do you mind lying down while I have one"
Old Jun 18th 2003, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

God, you know how to pick on a blokes sore points!
I am not pickling your sore points at all. This is too cruel even for loathsome bastards like me.

When I was young, you simply said to a young lady "would you like to dance?" and that was all you needed to remember. You could remember this sober or drunk. Now they have chat up lines and it is much more complicated. To be frank, I am so handsome that it was not necessary for me to also have the gift of the gab - it would have been too easy then, no challenge.
Old Jun 18th 2003, 2:52 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by renth
Yeah,

"do you want a shag?"

"no"

"well do you mind lying down while I have one"
nice one lol.

Actually they don't say that here where I am - they say "root". "shag" is very British isn't it? I know of shag as a water bird- actually they don't say much here - just grunt something like "ere darlin' what's a nice girl doing in a place like this? - really!! I'm not kidding you!, some men actually still use this one - very sad - the art of chatting someone up I don't think- lol.