Bristol Meet

Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bristol Meet

Ok guys, I've had my arm twisted to arrange another meet.

So here goes - I can do Sunday lunchtimes - March 5th, 12th and 19th.

Which date is best for everyone ?

Heather
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bristol Meet

Originally Posted by ohippy

Heather
Good luck with this Heather - and to you all for your visas etc! We're flying a week Weds Wish I felt that I had done everything - not a chance. Still it'll have to come together by then!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
Good luck with this Heather - and to you all for your visas etc! We're flying a week Weds Wish I felt that I had done everything - not a chance. Still it'll have to come together by then!!!!
Are you staying there then or coming back to finish off everything.

All the best for a fab future in Oz - glad you managed to sell your house in the end !
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Are you staying there then or coming back to finish off everything.

All the best for a fab future in Oz - glad you managed to sell your house in the end !
No we're going for good - hopefully! The house is still going through, but our brother-in-law is buying it so he better not pull out! Course, got a lot less for it than we hoped!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Heather
So that's it then - I'm on my own !!!!!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:08 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

So that's it then - I'm on my own !!!!!

Arrange it for half way, and we'll come!!!!!

Promise
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Heather
Dear Heather,

Remember us? Nearly the only couple (except yourselves and The Crow) not going to Brissy! We got our visa's etc and fly out next Sunday on 22nd Jan so won't make the Bristol meet! Please say hello to all and wish everyone the very best of luck. Once we're there, will obviously be available to help anyone if they have any questions they think we might be able to help with during there preparations.

All the very best for the meet and all your plans,

Love Jo and Steve x
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Crow
Hi!

We're flying next week! All the very best, enjoyed chatting to you at the last meet. Don't worry, we haven't done everything yet either - glad to hear we're all in the same boat, was feeling we were more disorganised than all the posters on this forum seem to be!

All the very best,

Jo and Steve x
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Wow - that's nearly everyone from the Meet going in January !!!!! I wanna go
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Arrange it for half way, and we'll come!!!!!

Promise
Where's halfway then matey ? Geography was never my strong point, especially when I have no idea where you live !!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

kerry&co is an unknown quantity at this point

Where's halfway then matey ? Geography was never my strong point, especially when I have no idea where you live !!
Hi, i conversed with you ages ago, my blokes a brickie and we live in bath two girls nearly 5 & 8 we have just got our TRA approved heading to perth one day. we,ll come to your meet up.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:13 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Hi Heather,
Just whos been twisting your arm then???
We'll be ther regardless of which date is chosen,tra went off today so hopefully have a positive result by then.
Good luck to all that are going out there soon,the crows and you Jo and Steve (senorajo)
BE LUCKY!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Yippeeeee - I'm not going to be on my own then !!!

Heather
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:02 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Heather,the Bristol expats people just wouldn't allow that to happen me dear!
We need to keep this thread going to allow the expats around and about to see whats happening and get a date!
Anyway,hows things??
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:11 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Heather,the Bristol expats people just wouldn't allow that to happen me dear!
We need to keep this thread going to allow the expats around and about to see whats happening and get a date!
Anyway,hows things??
We're validating our visas (i.e flying to Aus) on the 6th March wont be back till the 29th - we would be willing to come to a meet on the 5th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.