Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissie v Melbourne

Brissie v Melbourne

Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:39 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Brissie v Melbourne

For those peeps who have chosen where to settle........

Which State? Why? and what kind of work will you be looking for?

We have to make a choice pretty soon!!!!!!........ the decision is so hard there are so many positives for each state..... they all look beautiful

thanx

love Boomie
xx
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:54 pm
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brissie v Melbourne

Originally posted by Boomie

We have to make a choice pretty soon!!!!!!........ the decision is so hard there are so many positives for each state..... they all look beautiful

thanx

love Boomie
xx
Hey Brommie,

IT really depends on what you are looking for. Brisbane is a lot cheaper to live than melbourne and there is sunshine all year round, but then there aret he bugs,......flys, spiders and all the nasties you can expect. Brisbane according to my brother who lived there for awhile is lacking in 24 hour shops and it takes a lot longer to get round. The railway system isn't as efficicent as in melbourne.

We are moving to melbourne, its not as cheap but i have lived there all my life, apart from my time in the UK. It is very multicultural and it would be easier to adapt as it is very much like England, the weather may be warmer but we get the same amount of rain.

hope this helps, but it does really depend on what it is you are looking for.

Kate
Old Feb 16th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

thanx

love Boomie
xx

Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanx

love Boomie
xx

Boomie
bumping this back up to the top for you
hugs
rach x
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanx

love Boomie
xx

C'mon guys, give boomie a hand!
she's confused!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default brissie vs melb

bump, bump back to the top!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:04 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck

fuqme 4 posts and none worth a pigs burp ! god some of you need an imagination ! ffs
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:09 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
fuqme 4 posts and none worth a pigs burp ! god some of you need an imagination ! ffs
see your in a good mood then tim
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:13 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
see your in a good mood then tim

tell ya wot mate fuqs me off sum of the eegits in here stick around bumpin a no arse post up by insertin fkall or a fuqn smilie shit, they should try LEGOLAND.COM ! lmao
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:15 pm
Banned

thanx

love Boomie
xx

boomie unlike others bumpin ya post up i read what u said and i think u2 would settle anywhere given the chance you seem to have the right attitude and determination and a nice way about you move to brissy and we will have a blast , make the old farts at the greenbamk rsl shudder in there zimmers
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

I've chosen SA - in particular Adelaide.

'Mediterannean' climate, culture, cafes, churches, trams, Victorian architecture, parks.

On the downside - the water is (legend has it) - foul(!) and I think also that unemployment levels are higher/wages lower.

I think Sydney and M'bourne are simply too BIG for me. Done the big city thing already.

Perth is just too far away from anywhere else (I'm used to nipping over the Channel and doing Europe at the drop of a hat).

Brisbane is just too darn hot for my liking.

Not quite brave enough to emigrate to the bush. Need a bit of a city life to keep me from going crackers.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:20 pm
Banned

tell ya wot mate fuqs me off sum of the eegits in here stick around bumpin a no arse post up by insertin fkall or a fuqn smilie shit, they should try LEGOLAND.COM ! lmao
okey dokey am with ya,nice to here yar shit again m8,but calm down hows the app going?
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:22 pm
Banned

okey dokey am with ya,nice to here yar shit again m8,but calm down hows the app going?

shite mate fuqn shite < had 2 applications in 1 the friggin tra changed deemin date on and second turned down cos i had a fling with a SHEEP, im sure BILL stitched me up , anyway me and debs are buildin a wooden submarine made from recycled pallets , we r gonnna float into perth and hitch hike across the desert and stroll into brisssy !!

This is called the FUQU VISA id ref : suqmyass
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:34 pm
Banned

shite mate fuqn shite < had 2 applications in 1 the friggin tra changed deemin date on and second turned down cos i had a fling with a SHEEP, im sure BILL stitched me up , anyway me and debs are buildin a wooden submarine made from recycled pallets , we r gonnna float into perth and hitch hike across the desert and stroll into brisssy !!

This is called the FUQU VISA id ref : suqmyass
am comin in your sub am up the creek too <<<(not up for discussion).am sure youl get thier m8 chin up fists down
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:37 pm
Banned

am comin in your sub am up the creek too <<<(not up for discussion).am sure youl get thier m8 chin up fists down

good onya mate tell ya wot for a transvestite ur a TOP FELLA

mwahhhhhhhh heehee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.