Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice
Default Re: Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Okay, anyone confirming for tonight? Fabs and I are thinking of going out here on Gold Coast if people aren't going into Brissie. Come on you know you want to!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG04
Okay, anyone confirming for tonight? Fabs and I are thinking of going out here on Gold Coast if people aren't going into Brissie. Come on you know you want to!
Seems to be a singular lack of interest these days doesn't there! Whats happened to all the girlies - got staid and middle-aged? If I ever get like that, shoot me!!!!!
ANYONE ELSE COMING!!!!!????

Otherwise maybe we should say something like - if theres no interest by 5pm, you two go out down there and we'll try and get together in November when I'm back (shivering) from the UK? Seems a bit daft you coming all the way up here if its only me!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

How strange?!! Where has everyone gone? I'll check again at 4:30pm as we are going to grab an early dinner down this end. Would love to meet you Polly but is a bit of a trekk! If it doesn't happen have a fab time in the UK and will definitely be up for the next one!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Seems to be a singular lack of interest these days doesn't there! Whats happened to all the girlies - got staid and middle-aged? If I ever get like that, shoot me!!!!!
ANYONE ELSE COMING!!!!!????

Otherwise maybe we should say something like - if theres no interest by 5pm, you two go out down there and we'll try and get together in November when I'm back (shivering) from the UK? Seems a bit daft you coming all the way up here if its only me!

Last edited by JG04; Oct 8th 2005 at 6:17 am.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 5:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

How strange?!! Where has everyone gone? I'll check again at 4:30pm as we are going to grab an early dinner down this end. Would love to meet you Polly but is a bit of a treck! If it doesn't happen have a fab time in the UK and will definitely be up for the next one!
Blooming wimps the lot of them!!!!
We will attempt to have a do when I get back - build up early for Christmas maybe? Saturday night in late November - 26th maybe, but I'll get a thread going before then and we will do some serious harrassing this time to get people there!!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Oh well, next time!! Had to go back and correct my spelling on my last post! I'm such a teacher!! Have fun in UK. I am seriously NOT jealous.

Blooming wimps the lot of them!!!!
We will attempt to have a do when I get back - build up early for Christmas maybe? Saturday night in late November - 26th maybe, but I'll get a thread going before then and we will do some serious harrassing this time to get people there!!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 6:42 am
Just Joined

sunbaker will become famous soon enough

Oh well, next time!! Had to go back and correct my spelling on my last post! I'm such a teacher!! Have fun in UK. I am seriously NOT jealous.
Theres five of us coming from cleveland and I know there are others from this area I think people were just confused about the date so hopefully well see you there
Old Oct 8th 2005, 6:49 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by sunbaker
Theres five of us coming from cleveland and I know there are others from this area I think people were just confused about the date so hopefully well see you there
Hmm, maybe I'd better get me hat out after all.....what about you Gold Coast girls??
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

would love to come, could do with a drink but hubbie has gone skydiving so have no sitter for my daughter and I dont think anyone is coming from my area (would be nice to travel with someone)
next time

Jackie
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:11 am
Home and Happy

Whereabouts are you? (not that this solves the babysitting problem!)
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Albany Creek
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:22 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Jacs
Albany Creek
Aspley!! So if you can make it any time, I have a willing husband with a car.....!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:29 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi All
I'm affraid I've got to hang my head in shame and let everyone down for tonight. I'm so disappointed as I was looking forward to meeting Pollyanna and the rest of you. Count me in for Nov meet if invited again!!! Have a good trip to the UK Polly
Joe
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:03 am
Home and Happy

Well I hope someone else turns up cos I'm heading for Gilhooleys with my witch's hat in tow............I do remember one night when there was only two of us actually
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:46 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope someone else turns up cos I'm heading for Gilhooleys with my witch's hat in tow............I do remember one night when there was only two of us actually

Sorry I couldnt make it...didnt realise it was so soon, have my in laws here for a couple of weeks so no nights out for me jjhm has arrived but has been really busy and unable to get online, think she would def like to go to the next one.

Where have all the Sunshine coast girls gone...logan, madsad etc??

Did I miss something?
Carol
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:53 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by spalen
Sorry I couldnt make it...didnt realise it was so soon, have my in laws here for a couple of weeks so no nights out for me jjhm has arrived but has been really busy and unable to get online, think she would def like to go to the next one.

Where have all the Sunshine coast girls gone...logan, madsad etc??

Did I miss something?
Carol
No idea Carol, all those staunch drinkers seem to have gone teetotal V quiet down there tonight, I gave up and came home.
Maybe try for a night at the end of November when I get back?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.