Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Thanks for a great golf day. I'm definitely up for the fishing although unfortunately can't play Football due to an old injury (missus would kill me if I broke my leg again playing football). I will be there for support though!

Pete
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i think pished is a good word to use mate

i do have to say sory to flowerofscotland,pauline, and brido for jim and myself singing christmas songs all the way home
Wot about the wrong numbers even m8

Bloody Karen got the shock of her life

I was on the verge of serving papers, all sorts of scottish men singing to her, wots going on there I thought

Glad you all had a great day though.

Mine was spoilt by some yank proving to be a decent fighter after all.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:39 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dicko

I was on the verge of serving papers, all sorts of scottish men singing to her, wots going on there I thought
PMSL! They thought they were calling my wife at the time.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Count me in for a game of football,id suggest playing in 3 months,firstly to get myself fit!! and secondly by the 1st week of March it will be a bit cooler.
If its the first week of march then count me in(BRISBANE),though i might become unpopular at my first meet when i skin the lot of ye gold coasters:
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough

im in for the football.when ever it is
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:54 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
If its the first week of march then count me in(BRISBANE),though i might become unpopular at my first meet when i skin the lot of ye gold coasters:
You have to have been here for 6 months before you can get granted a recreational sports visa,you'll have to make do with keeping the tables until we finish!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

aye and he can wipe ma arse too brido

i will sponsor you as a paper boy
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dicko

Glad you all had a great day though.

Mine was spoilt by some yank proving to be a decent fighter after all.
i was pishin' masell at that dicko. it was his face when he noticed he had phoned karen. i was still laughin the next day
i hear theres a new rule......Jim,Drink,Phone------no a good idea
even after that he still phoned julie so we could sing to her
taxi for a coupla fannies right enough

just make sure you are at the next one
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Count me in for a game of football,id suggest playing in 3 months,firstly to get myself fit!! and secondly by the 1st week of March it will be a bit cooler.
good thinking mate, but im sure a few of us could do with the heat lol

spoke to a guy about a fishing charter today. ill work on it
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
Hi Soapy, count me in too!

Joe
nae bother Joe
i hope your boots are bigger than your clubs
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Thanks for a great golf day. I'm definitely up for the fishing although unfortunately can't play Football due to an old injury (missus would kill me if I broke my leg again playing football). I will be there for support though!

Pete
shitebag !
no problem mate, we might need a sponge man
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
your going to have to bring a bigger knife than me and bridos
we will skin yir bawbag then have a game of marbles after
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
im in for the football.when ever it is
need to check when the season starts im sure its late Jan 2008. then i need to get the day sorted.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
your going to have to bring a bigger knife than me and bridos
we will skin yir bawbag then have a game of marbles after
You will of course have tae catch me first but i dont think you and Brido could carry all that weight over any distance,so me balls are safe
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:26 am
Work to Live!

Lol mate just remember,we'll let you into the club but who's to say we'll let you out.

Its customary for the newcomers to buy a few rounds for everyone in their 1st meet so save some of that housemoney!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.