Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by Dtox
Cheers Bobby... don't think I met you mate, or I would have commented on the 2-0 result from the wee small hours prior to the golf
Excuse me this is the Golf forum !! Footy comes later mate Any how i would've probably denied being me
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:38 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andicee
Oh, and well done Brisbane for demonstrating that it takes more than a fancy shirt to win the day

Andy

BTW great photos Soapy. Cheers.

Andy
Well done pardner great match

stop taking the pish
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-soapy.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

I see going by the OH's last photo that soapy had at least upgraded to shandy later in the evening...
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Hi lads, thanks to Soapy, Jim and Mark for taking the time to plan and organise the golf day, I had a great day. Hopefully, I'll have bigger clubs to play with next time!! Also thanks to Pete for carrying me round the course

Joe
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-dscf0395.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-dscf0394.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-dscf0400.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

I near Sh... myself when looking for my lost ball n this thing was sittin right beside it I jumped n it shot up the tree
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-dscf0397.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dtox
I see going by the OH's last photo that soapy had at least upgraded to shandy later in the evening...
i think pished is a good word to use mate

i do have to say sory to flowerofscotland,pauline, and brido for jim and myself singing christmas songs all the way home
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
I near Sh... myself when looking for my lost ball n this thing was sittin right beside it I jumped n it shot up the tree
must have a few of rabs balls in its mouth

might even have a few from haggis too. oh thats right he never went into the trees
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by The OH
Well done pardner great match

stop taking the pish
its about the only time i shut up the whole day
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by beatts
Cheers for the golf day guy's it was a great day out and i can't wait until the next one. (Scott)
lets hope you get someone who can play golf with you next time mate
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Couldn't we make it a Biannual event (twice a year to you soapy ) as we Brissy lads can't wait to reclaim the cup
im shocked you made your tee off time, after it took you 2 hours to take aff yir make up
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by russell
hi lads had a great day out pity about the outcome hopefully have another outing sooner rather than later also as we were last to leave someone left a pair of size 11 trainers and a pair of stinky socks give us an email and ill drop them off for you
russ
size 11 you say?
cant be rabs then
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Titans
sorry forgot the link.
please have a look and see if you can help

http://www.maxmoment.com.au/jasper-koll
nice touch ben, this looks like something close to your heart mate
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

right, now we have the golf up and running we need to get the football and fishing.

southport have offered us the pitch at 1pm on any match day for free.
if we get enough players to do this i will arrange an expats meet at the same place.
lets hope brissie can find somewhere for a return leg.

the fishing isnt so easy. we need to know if we have enough boats for each side or its a charter.

Lets start with the football. (the guys who turned up for the golf get more of a chance of a place because they made the first day.
who is up for it?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:36 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Count me in for a game of football,id suggest playing in 3 months,firstly to get myself fit!! and secondly by the 1st week of March it will be a bit cooler.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Soapy, count me in too!

Joe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.