Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Bobby,

Thought you'd be in hiding after the thumping Keane and the boy's took at the weekend
Sorry for bringing it up

Playing my first game of golf this Sunday in 6 months thought i better get a practice in before the outing

COME ON THE BRISBANE

Haggis
How many of you going on sunday mate for a practice
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PAP01
How many of you going on sunday mate for a practice
Hey Paul how are you dude?sorry no room at the inn my next door neighbour asked me to make up a four-ball so i jumped at the chance or it would have been hitting the driving range for some practice.Have a bullshit with you at the outing and see if we can sort out a regular game once a fortnight or so....

Haggis
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Paul how are you dude?sorry no room at the inn my next door neighbour asked me to make up a four-ball so i jumped at the chance or it would have been hitting the driving range for some practice.Have a bullshit with you at the outing and see if we can sort out a regular game once a fortnight or so....

Haggis
No prob mate ,went last week with bobby to the pratice range, going again at weekend need all i can get
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:00 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Practice?.Are Brisbane running scared???????????

Im just going to turn up,hit the ball more than anyone else then sit back and enjoy a beer.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

No prob mate ,went last week with bobby to the pratice range, going again at weekend need all i can get
GO PAUL GO !
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido

Im just going to turn up,hit the ball more than anyone else then sit back and enjoy a beer.
Excuse me this is supposed to be a golf match and not a drinking match (there may be women reading this post )
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brido

well looks like your getting the wooden spoon,if your hitting the ball more than anyone else. So that makes me safe
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
GO PAUL GO !
are you both shaggin' each other?

its the only hole in one you'll be getting
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
are you both shaggin' each other?

its the only hole in one you'll be getting
Thats one more than you then mind you, you oozy have to lower the tone
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thats one more than you then mind you, you oozy have to lower the tone
pap, if you get a hole in wan i'll eat your hat
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

pap, if you get a hole in wan i'll eat your hat
Well its no point in me buying a hat because you will never get one
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

Well its no point in me buying a hat because you will never get one
read ma post again ya numptie
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeezus wept. And blokes say women whitter on about bugger all for hours
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

read ma post again ya numptie
what ever talk to the hand cos the face aint gone listen so read my post again
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:55 am
is it me or dave

The Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really nice

paired with Soapster what an experience awaits, here are a few sayings for the big day:

A *Paris Hilton* - an expensive hole
A *Dennis Wise* - a nasty 5 footer
A *Salman Rushdie* - an impossible read
A *Rock Hudson* - looked straight, but it wasn't
A *Cuban* - needed one more revolution
An *Elton John * - a big bender that lips the rim
An *Adolf Hitler* - two shots in the bunker
A Saddam Hussein - from one bunker straight into another
A *Yasser Arafat* - ugly and in the sand
A *Kate Winslett* - little bit fat but otherwise perfect
A *Gerry Adams* - playing a Provisional
A *Glen Miller* - didn't make it over the water
An *Arthur Scargill* - a great strike but a poor result
A *Russell Grant* - a fat iron
A *Rodney King* - over-clubbed
An *O.J. Simpson* - got away with it
A *Princess Grace* - should have taken a driver
A *Princess Di* - shouldn't have taken a driver
A *Robin Cook* - just died on the hill
A *Michael Jackson* - gradually fading
A *Douglas Bader* - looked good in the air, but didn't have the legs
A *Ken Livingstone* - quite far left
A *Jean-Marie LePen* - a long way right
A *Ladyboy* - looks like an easy hole but all is not what it seems
A *condom* - safe but didn't feel real good
A *circus tent* - a BIG top
An *Anna Kournikova* - looks great, but unlikely to get a result
A *Vinnie Jones* - nasty kick when you're not expecting it
A *Sally Gunnell* - ugly, but a good runner
A *Liz McColgan* - Ugly but runs forever
A* Brazilian* - Shaves both sides of the hole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.