Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

i heard they put him out last so everyone has a chance to have a feed and a beer then clear out before he finishes so as to avoid the camera.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gotahavit
i heard they put him out last so everyone has a chance to have a feed and a beer then clear out before he finishes so as to avoid the camera.
it just means i get to take photos before they are all pished
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all

let us all know how you get on with your practice game today
Old Nov 25th 2007, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
My caddy may be working at the PA on Golf Day and just in case she can't swop shift, can a member of our Brissy team consider a route recalculation and pick me up on the way down to the venue?

a slab of the good stuff or a Spice Avenue special for the driver

otherwise it might have to be a soapy...
That shouldn't be a problem mate as we live next door ! I'm pretty sure we'll be able to squash another bodybag (sorry missed the & out)in the Jazz, just let me know for sure nearer the time
Old Nov 25th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Only me
Whit's the rules on the day is it Ambrose or are we adding up both scores and the lowest score wins? Nice to see i'm oaf first Jim ya bar steward.:curse:

Rob,

It will be Ambrose

Jim
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gotahavit
let us all know how you get on with your practice game today
i did a lot better than i thought. feeling a bit better about playing now
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:02 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
That shouldn't be a problem mate as we live next door ! I'm pretty sure we'll be able to squash another bodybag (sorry missed the & out)in the Jazz, just let me know for sure nearer the time
Thanks Bobby, I can drive if you want a beer or three

I'll get on the wagon / Jazz
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bobby, I can drive if you want a beer or three

I'll get on the wagon / Jazz
Not necessary as the OH is driving mate so we can both have a sherbet or 2
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:21 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
what, feeling better, so your back on the pop
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:44 am
Account Closed

Not necessary as the OH is driving mate so we can both have a sherbet or 2
Your only a drive and a 9 iron away and unfortunately my OH is on a late shift so I'll send you a PM with the coordinates.

Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by netty
what, feeling better, so your back on the pop
i'll do all my talking with a club
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your only a drive and a 9 iron away and unfortunately my OH is on a late shift so I'll send you a PM with the coordinates.

Coordinates ? Cant you just send the directions ?

Okey dokey pig n a pokey !

Last edited by bobbyftm; Nov 26th 2007 at 5:23 am.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Hey Bobby,

Thought you'd be in hiding after the thumping Keane and the boy's took at the weekend
Sorry for bringing it up

Playing my first game of golf this Sunday in 6 months thought i better get a practice in before the outing

COME ON THE BRISBANE

Haggis
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:59 am
Account Closed

Coordinates ? Cant you just send the directions ?

Okey dokey pig n a pokey !
Sent a PM

Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Come on Soapy tell us how many balls you lost and whats your handicap .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.