Reload this Page >

brisbane or perth for electricians

brisbane or perth for electricians

Old May 22nd 2004, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

AustMH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: brisbane or perth for electricians

Originally posted by gtyson
My name is Graham 34 My wife Clare 37 & son Jack 8 from Cheshire are hoping to emigrate early 2005 & we're wondering if anyone can help & tell me if there is more work for electricians in perth or brisbane .I got a file number in March for my visa application & am just waiting to hear.Also has anyone any info on obtaining a electrical license.
We would prefer to live about 30miles from the city & need somewhere that has junior football teams for jack & maybe veterans for me,& areas to steer clear of

Due to the latest housing boom, Brisbane has a shortage of electricians. Can't tell you about Perth, sorry, as we live and work in Brisbane.

The demand for electricians is mainly for those with new house wiring experience. Don't know how long the construction boom will last, I think it has already hit it's peak, housing prices are starting to fall slightly. Auction results are poor.

Lots of areas to choose from in the radius you have stated, price dictates the quality. Brisbane has many football teams, especially for the youngsters. It is extremely popular with the little kids.

If I knew exactly what you were looking for in housing, I could be better placed to advise you.