Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Golf Day April 2009

Brisbane Golf Day April 2009

Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:22 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Golf Day April 2009

Originally Posted by PAP01
Paul
Bobby
Graeme
Haggis

Lee N (haggis mate)
Owen
Andy
Billy
Richard I
Steve
OH
Dtox
Sam
James
Neil Couling
Andy(lam)
Ray
Richard B
Barry
Steve C
Lee
Robert
Bernieboy
Mick
Connor

Paul R

Still a few who have not been in touch about payment, need to know if your still wish to take part.
Would like to have it all payed for by 1st April.

Paul
Mate dont worry im still up for it and will pay,just having a few domestic probs at the mo
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Mate dont worry im still up for it and will pay,just having a few domestic probs at the mo
No prob mate, you have been it touch and i know whats going on. We just need a few who have put the names down and not been in touch yet.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
Bobby
Graeme
Haggis

Lee N (haggis mate)
Owen
Andy
Billy
Richard I
Steve
OH
Dtox
Sam
James
Neil Couling
Andy(lam)
Ray
Richard B
Barry
Steve C
Lee
Robert
Bernieboy
Mick
Connor

Paul R
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul
Bobby
Graeme
Haggis

Lee N (haggis mate)
Owen
Andy
Billy
Richard I
Steve
OH
Dtox
Sam
James
Neil Couling
Andy(lam)
Ray
Richard B
Barry
Steve C
Lee
Robert
Bernieboy
Mick
Connor

Paul...

All in red have payed cheers
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Come on Guys, Help Paul out and pay as quickly as possible, If you were not serious about playing"Dont put your name down" its not rocket science.
:curse::curse::curse:
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

My money will be in tomorow and i managed to borrow some clubs
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by owen709646
Come on Guys, Help Paul out and pay as quickly as possible, If you were not serious about playing"Dont put your name down" its not rocket science.
:curse::curse::curse:
Hey mate I thought the ladyboys where meant to relax you?

You seem a tad touchy

Did you have a nice time on your travels?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Just had one person drop out after paying:curse:

If you don't want to take part in the game please don't put your name down in the first place.:curse:

You only have to the 1st April 2009 for the fund to be cleared into bank account. If i have not got the minimum of 20 players the game will be cancelled.

Paul
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

You know my feelings mate if whoever has pulled out has paid their cash tough luck they don't get it back so be firm.

Haggis
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon people this lad has gone to a lot of bother to arrange this on our behalf ! Please can everyone pay the money asap or at least acknowledge that you are not going to be attending said event as a lot of other folks have already made arrangements and do not need to be sitting on tenterhooks for the next 10 or so days wondering whether the plug is going to have to be pulled. May i also add that this also tends to jeapardise any future events due to the fact that no one can be arsed to be pissed about :curse::curse: That said i'll leave it upto you guys One more thing i'd like to mention is the fact that these games will not stop taking part as such but will become more refined and not opened out to the "unknown public" in some instances 2 penneth said,once again over to you!!

Last edited by bobbyftm; Mar 18th 2009 at 11:12 am.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Well said mate, Paul has worked tirelessly yet again on arranging this day out and certain wa*nkers cannot be arsed to put up the dosh.
Next time mate we need to close the books to unknowns unless its money up front.:curse::curse:
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul
Bobby
Graeme
Haggis

Lee N (haggis mate)
Owen
Andy
Billy

Richard I
Steve
OH
Dtox
Mark
James
Neil Couling
Andy(lam)
Ray
Richard B
Barry
Steve C
Lee
Robert
Bernieboy
Mick
Connor

Paul R

Back to 26 cheers Graeme
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:18 am
FREE TIBET

Paul
Bobby
Graeme
Haggis

Lee N (haggis mate)
Owen
Andy
Billy

Richard I
Steve
OH
Dtox
Mark
James
Neil Couling
Andy(lam)
Ray
Richard B
Barry
Steve C
Lee
Robert
Bernieboy
Mick
Connor

Paul R

Back to 26 cheers Graeme
Why is my name not in red Pap did me money not arrive
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Why is my name not in red Pap did me money not arrive
Until it show up in the bank then i change names to red. Thanks mate
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Until it show up in the bank then i change names to red. Thanks mate
Ok no worries but do let me know if it dont arrive,straight forward transfer so should be sound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.