Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Golf Day April 2009

Brisbane Golf Day April 2009

Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane Golf Day April 2009

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You jealous
Originally Posted by soapy©
are you two shaggin' ?
Getting worried about you lot. Apologies if this has been posted before but it seemed appropriate...

==================

Advice needed chaps...

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs are the phone calls but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with "the girls" from work a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down, I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, she then took out her panties from her handbag and slipped them back on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack, right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
Getting worried about you lot. Apologies if this has been posted before but it seemed appropriate...

==================

Advice needed chaps...

My wife has been going out with "the girls" from work a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down, I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, she then took out her panties from her handbag and slipped them back on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack, right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?
Think you need a new one, club that is.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

==================

Advice needed chaps...

ffs that means both your partners were cheatin' on sunday

by the way i think paulines cheatin' too
she want out with the girls on sunday, when she returned she couldnt walk
well at least i know she wasnt cheatin with (little)bernie
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:07 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

ffs that means both your partners were cheatin' on sunday

by the way i think paulines cheatin' too
she want out with the girls on sunday, when she returned she couldnt walk
well at least i know she wasnt cheatin with (little)bernie
That's only cause i made her walk home from the hotel
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Paul, Steve & Mark for a good game and thanks Paul for arranging a great day, brilliant venue mate! but next time I want to see more drink flowing, abandon those cars! Thanks dodger for the lift, makes a change lol!

Bobby next time you do the handicaps make sure you take your shoes and socks off to count lol!

Jim
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Thanks Paul, Steve & Mark for a good game and thanks Paul for arranging a great day, brilliant venue mate! but next time I want to see more drink flowing, abandon those cars! Thanks dodger for the lift, makes a change lol!

Bobby next time you do the handicaps make sure you take your shoes and socks off to count lol!

Jim
Revenge is sweet sayeth the Lord and i'm sure you'll get it Jim
You should 've hitched a lift in our cart mate the drink was readily flowing
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
When did they start putting bible quotations on beer mats
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

And Amen to that! Shame they only had that Blonde crap!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

And Amen to that! Shame they only had that Blonde crap!
Can't see out wrong in having a wet blonde in the cart mate ! Bet some of the others wish they had her Then again they all add up and 11 during a round of golf aint that bad
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:00 am
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
No not you mate, that bloody golf shark Andy lam
Not half as much as Bobby and Andicee, cheating buggers

Handicap of 24 my arse
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Can't see out wrong in having a wet blonde in the cart mate ! Bet some of the others wish they had her Then again they all add up and 11 during a round of golf aint that bad
Is that all we did?

Originally Posted by LAM
Not half as much as Bobby and Andicee, cheating buggers

Handicap of 24 my arse
Like I said, did you see me play last time?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:29 am
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

Is that all we did?

Like I said, did you see me play last time?
Yeah, better talk it down, when we play the gold coast we'll all be off scratch
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LAM
Yeah, better talk it down, when we play the gold coast we'll all be off scratch
don't worry lads that is already underway
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
don't worry lads that is already underway
i stayed sober and counted pal
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:07 pm
FREE TIBET

i stayed sober and counted pal

Your pish was still the same

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.