Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Golf Day

Brisbane Golf Day

Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Golf Day

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
"I've tried to be as fair as possible having seen several players play"

Holy cow!....can you not say that in public please mate!
Tiddlers !!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

With only 4 days to go before we start paying out, if you have,nt been in touch we me or Bobby about payment ,WE will cut you from the list of players. After so much hard work it would be a shame if it come to that, so please get in touch if you still want to play in this game

Thanks to all the other guys who have payed or been in touch.

Paul
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon lads after all the hard work that's gone into organising this the last thing we need to do is scratch people from the day thus allowing HAGGISMAN a greater chance of winning
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

I had to crawl from me sick bed to defend myself

Wait till the handi-caps are oot I'll have nae chance ehhhh Bobby.

Right I'm off back to bed with me Nightnurse

Haggis
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---

Haggis
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Haggis
Jacqui out of favour like ???
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Jacqui out of favour like ???
I am his Nightnurse.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
With only 4 days to go before we start paying out, if you have,nt been in touch we me or Bobby about payment ,WE will cut you from the list of players. After so much hard work it would be a shame if it come to that, so please get in touch if you still want to play in this game

Thanks to all the other guys who have payed or been in touch.

Paul
Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thought I'd copy this over from the football thread - Can I just echo this bit of Bobby's post please - these games, both the football and the golf are turning into huge crowd-pullers and are a fantastic way for people to get together. But there is a heck of a lot of work put in by the organisers, and its frustrating and troublesome to be let down by someone at the last minute. Please please, if you sign up for one of these events and then find you can't make it, let someone know ASAP. This is especially important with the golf where there is a considerable amount of money involved!
C'mon guys, if you can't make it just let someone know, it isn't fair otherwise as someone will have to pay out the cash
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

bump
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

One guy droped out today,so now down to 19 ,if you would like a game on Sunday 3rd ,please get it touch. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TURE UP PLEASE LET US KNOW BY SATURDAY . Still waiting to here off two player about payment.

Thanks
Paul
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Well well,

The drop outs beginthere are guys i know who could have played but are now committed to other things.When you put your names down for these events make sure your 100% available........ also think of the hassle for Paul who's now got to get someone to fill the place aswell as chasing the tight gits who still haven't payed

A suppose this will delay Bobby revealing Himself ................................and everyone elses Handi-caps

Haggis
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Well well,

The drop outs beginthere are guys i know who could have played but are now committed to other things.When you put your names down for these events make sure your 100% available........ also think of the hassle for Paul who's now got to get someone to fill the place aswell as chasing the tight gits who still haven't payed

A suppose this will delay Bobby revealing Himself ................................and everyone elses Handi-caps

Haggis
Well said Jacqui i could'nt have said it better myself

(Note to myself check who's logged in)

Haggis
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Well said Jacqui i could'nt have said it better myself

(Note to myself check who's logged in)

Haggis

A suppose this will delay Bobby revealing Himself ..

AGAIN, dont think so
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Well well,

Haggis
Got it in one mate ! How the fark is one supposed to organise a 4 ball better ball competition with 19PLAYERS

Originally Posted by PAP01
A suppose this will delay Bobby revealing Himself ..

AGAIN, dont think so
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Got it in one mate ! How the fark is one supposed to organise a 4 ball better ball competition with 19PLAYERS

19PLAYERS may be less come Saturday:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.