Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Girls - anyone play netball

Brisbane Girls - anyone play netball

Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

LoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant future
Default Brisbane Girls - anyone play netball

Hi there

Just a quick call out to all Brissy girls to see if anyone plays netball or would like to?? I play for a Tuesday night girls team in The Valley - it is indoor netball and we are very social!! We are looking for a couple of players for next season that starts in a couple of weeks!

let me know if you are interested

Thanks
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:26 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Girls - anyone play netball

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo
Hi there

Just a quick call out to all Brissy girls to see if anyone plays netball or would like to?? I play for a Tuesday night girls team in The Valley - it is indoor netball and we are very social!! We are looking for a couple of players for next season that starts in a couple of weeks!

Thanks

I would love to but its a bit far ....... maybe next year
Jane xxx
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

LoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
I would love to but its a bit far ....... maybe next year
Jane xxx
Sounds good - Let me know when you get here Jane we are always looking for players!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Would love to but can't see the ball these days never mind chase it

Sorry

I'll cheer you on from the Expats site though
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

I would love to but am only in Brisbane until Dec 10 so probably not worth it
I haven't played netball for a lot of years either!
Then again, if you want someone who is not that good for the first four or five weeks of the season then I'm your girl
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

jo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant future

Hi there

Thanks
Hi,

Would love to, but I am in the Gold Coast, but if anyone knows of any teams/leagues in the gold coast, let us know.

Jo
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DianneH68
I would love to but am only in Brisbane until Dec 10 so probably not worth it
I haven't played netball for a lot of years either!
Then again, if you want someone who is not that good for the first four or five weeks of the season then I'm your girl
Hi Dianne - we would love to have you come along and play even just till Dec 10th - what position do you play?? No probs if you had not played for years - you'll pick it back up again. Do you live near The Valley?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Hi Dianne - we would love to have you come along and play even just till Dec 10th - what position do you play?? No probs if you had not played for years - you'll pick it back up again. Do you live near The Valley?
Have PM'd you.
I don't really play any position, given that I haven't played for ages. But in my distant past I played goal shooter. I'll probably be rubbish at that now though
So I'm happy to play anything. Send me a PM with all the details of where, when etc and your phone number and I'll give you a call!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

CornishPasty is on a distinguished road

hello hello

What level do you play? I have a girl friend who mentioned to me a couple of months ago she wants to start playing again, she used to play alot here a few years back and wants to get back into it. I will mention it to her when I see her next.

Cheerio

Pete
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CornishPasty
hello hello

What level do you play? I have a girl friend who mentioned to me a couple of months ago she wants to start playing again, she used to play alot here a few years back and wants to get back into it. I will mention it to her when I see her next.

Cheerio

Pete
Hi Pete

We are what I would call social players - we are at level 2 in our league but I am not really sure what that means?? It is indoor netball but if she is interested let me know and I will send more details because we are still keen for more players!

Thanks
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:06 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

Hiya

we're not out there yet (hope to be there by the end of nov) but m wife would love something like this ... she'll be at home looking after our daugther during the but would love something like this to keep her active and to help meet new people ..

if the offer is still open in december .. she'd be well up or it
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cam_uk
Hiya

we're not out there yet (hope to be there by the end of nov) but m wife would love something like this ... she'll be at home looking after our daugther during the but would love something like this to keep her active and to help meet new people ..

if the offer is still open in december .. she'd be well up or it
Hi Cam

Offer is definately still open in December - as it looks like we may be loosing Dianne then and we are a pretty social bunch so we like to go out for the odd drink or too as well. PM if you would like my email address so you can contact me nearer the time you arrive

Good luck with the move out here!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 11:06 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Any sport....me...not bloody likely! Just popped on to say a huge HELLOOOO! As not seen you in ages (not been on here in ages either!) Any Brissie gals nites coming up? Do keep me posted will ya - you got my e-mail addy yes? Got my loo roll handy for the occasion! Hope all is well with you. Colette x
Old Oct 20th 2005, 11:08 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Actually - just realised - if you have no idea who the **** I am, it may be LindyLoo I meant to say hello to! Sorry about that - similar names - similar places! Sorry to blab all over your post - I'll just skulk off into the bushes again now! (oops!)
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Actually - just realised - if you have no idea who the **** I am, it may be LindyLoo I meant to say hello to! Sorry about that - similar names - similar places! Sorry to blab all over your post - I'll just skulk off into the bushes again now! (oops!)

No probs - but I am always interested in a girls night out in Brissy as well - so if you hear of one send out a post!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.