Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Girlies, you were great!

Brisbane Girlies, you were great!

Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:30 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Brisbane Girlies, you were great!

Just wanted to say a quick 'thanks' to the girlies out last night. I had a great time I think Wanderlust Mum had a camera, so watch this space for photos!

I left at 12.30am (ended up going to the other Gils on the way home btw ) but I'm sure the two remaining drinkers at that point (Polly & PR) would have done us proud

Look fwd to seeing you all in the New Year!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:53 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Girlies, you were great!

You keep telling us this but where are the bloody pictures?????? And we want the uncensored version (we can take it )
Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:58 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by wmoore
You keep telling us this but where are the bloody pictures?????? And we want the uncensored version (we can take it )

I don't know about that... there were bottle of wine being drunk through a straw, straws being used as theatrical props, random drunk people talking rubbish, 60's style dancing to 90's songs, 90's style dancing to 60's songs
Old Dec 10th 2004, 10:27 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I don't know about that... there were bottle of wine being drunk through a straw, straws being used as theatrical props, random drunk people talking rubbish, 60's style dancing to 90's songs, 90's style dancing to 60's songs
You girls always have fun don't you?! At some point in the future I might have to infiltrate a night out (incognito of course ) and report for 60 Minutes. Video like that would be worth a fortune
Old Dec 10th 2004, 11:07 pm
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to say a quick 'thanks' to the girlies out last night. I had a great time I think Wanderlust Mum had a camera, so watch this space for photos!

I left at 12.30am (ended up going to the other Gils on the way home btw ) but I'm sure the two remaining drinkers at that point (Polly & PR) would have done us proud

Look fwd to seeing you all in the New Year!
Thanks girlies for the good night out! Thought I had a bus home, well, it was a bit late, especially because I couldn't resist McDonalds..oh well.
My jetlag didn't let me sleep until 3am..I should have stayed at Gilhooleys.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:16 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
Thanks girlies for the good night out! Thought I had a bus home, well, it was a bit late, especially because I couldn't resist McDonalds..oh well.
My jetlag didn't let me sleep until 3am..I should have stayed at Gilhooleys.
Hehe maybe you should. Jetlag doesn't count there! Never actually went in there when we were in Bris but walked past several times.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Twas a blinking good night!! I think Proofreader and I left abut 2ish? but it could've been 3ish? when she couldn't get any more wine through her straw and my hat strated drooping at the edges

We were infiltrated at one point by a forum lurker (male) who really should've stayed home to babysit since his lady could've joined us but he has promised faithfully that next time he wuill do just that. So, Mr Mcmercer, you are babysitting on January 21st

Now, where did I leave the Nurofen......
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:47 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Twas a blinking good night!! I think Proofreader and I left abut 2ish? but it could've been 3ish? when she couldn't get any more wine through her straw and my hat strated drooping at the edges

We were infiltrated at one point by a forum lurker (male) who really should've stayed home to babysit since his lady could've joined us but he has promised faithfully that next time he wuill do just that. So, Mr Mcmercer, you are babysitting on January 21st

If it helps, you sent me a PM about 2.30am

Forgot about the spy, that'll never do. wmoore, don't get any ideas, we'll be more prepared for it next time!!
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:48 am
What's happening dudes?

DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULDN'T SHOUT? Must've been good then.......
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:49 am
What's happening dudes?

If it helps, you sent me a PM about 2.30am

Forgot about the spy, that'll never do. wmoore, don't get any ideas, we'll be more prepared for it next time!!
Ah well you say that now but after a few Bacardi Breezer's I'm sure I could fool you all. I mean, look at Polly. She doesn't know what day it is, let alone who infiltrated the gang
Old Dec 11th 2004, 1:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well you say that now but after a few Bacardi Breezer's I'm sure I could fool you all. I mean, look at Polly. She doesn't know what day it is, let alone who infiltrated the gang
Its ---errrrr Saturday ------- and it was Mr Mcmercer, who was quite cute but should've been at home babysitting! I'd soon spot you wmoore!

The worrying thing is that The Bloke says I kept rambling about chipmunks waiting in a bus queue inside my head
Old Dec 11th 2004, 1:29 am
What's happening dudes?

The worrying thing is that The Bloke says I kept rambling about chipmunks waiting in a bus queue inside my head
I that case I'd better keep a check on me nuts.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 1:36 am
Home and Happy

I that case I'd better keep a check on me nuts.
No, you're ok, they wanted a Keeeeebab, not nuts I really shouldn't have had that small glass of wine last night....
Old Dec 11th 2004, 1:40 am
What's happening dudes?

No, you're ok, they wanted a Keeeeebab, not nuts I really shouldn't have had that small glass of wine last night....
Mmmmmmmmm kebabs Don't tease. They haven't heard of thos in this village
Old Dec 11th 2004, 1:46 am
Home and Happy

Mmmmmmmmm kebabs Don't tease. They haven't heard of thos in this village
Good thing the chipmunks aren't heading your way then.....

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 11th 2004 at 1:48 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.