Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Expats Meet

Brisbane Expats Meet

Old Jun 19th 2005, 11:55 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Expats Meet

Robbo, we quite often have one around xmas time, so you may be lucky.

So far we have

Mrs Dagboy
ADCDiamond (?)
WMoore
Sue from Manc
MarySidey
J+J
Mand8002
Atticus
Madsad
shecha
logan
Dicko
Old Jun 26th 2005, 7:46 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Roll up roll up, anyone else wanting to come along, its at 11am at Wynnum, under the large Moreton Bay Figs on the Esplanade between the wading pool & the car park on July 16th.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Roll up roll up, anyone else wanting to come along, its at 11am at Wynnum, under the large Moreton Bay Figs on the Esplanade between the wading pool & the car park on July 16th.
Sorry Mrs D, double booked myself and can't make it...enjoy everyone!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:58 pm
Rocket Scientist

Just bumping this up again to remind everyone that its on!
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:05 am
ABCDiamond

Can we get Wenz to come to this meet, and bring some of his Cornish Pasties etc

Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:38 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Can we get Wenz to come to this meet, and bring some of his Cornish Pasties etc
Good idea - I think he'd make a fortune!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

anna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant future
Question Re: Brisbane Expats Meet

HI I already replied to this thread saying that we could not make barbie as hubby had made other arrangements, however he thinks that the kids would be bored at previous function so would it be possible to come along to Wynnum.I think we can get the train as we dont have a car yet. So is the bbq at the beach and is that easy to find from station.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:04 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by anna marie shlyshen
HI I already replied to this thread saying that we could not make barbie as hubby had made other arrangements, however he thinks that the kids would be bored at previous function so would it be possible to come along to Wynnum.I think we can get the train as we dont have a car yet. So is the bbq at the beach and is that easy to find from station.
The Closest Station is Wynnum Central, (there are 3 Wynnum Stations in a line), and then it's a straight walk down Florence Street to the park which is at the waters edge.

Old Jul 7th 2005, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

anna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Brisbane Expats Meet

The Closest Station is Wynnum Central, (there are 3 Wynnum Stations in a line), and then it's a straight walk down Florence Street to the park which is at the waters edge.
Thanks for directions ,see you there.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

CornishPasty is on a distinguished road

Theres another Cornish Pasty maker in town?

Might have to have a pasty tasting day in the future! :-)

Old Jul 8th 2005, 5:29 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by CornishPasty
Theres another Cornish Pasty maker in town?

Might have to have a pasty tasting day in the future! :-)
Excellent idea, you two do the baking, and the rest of us will do the testing

Old Jul 10th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Would it be ok for us (me and hubbie) to come along?

Unfortunately we can't bring any pork pies or Cornish pasties as we have eaten what we bought from Wenz, and they were yummy!
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:30 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Would it be ok for us (me and hubbie) to come along?

Unfortunately we can't bring any pork pies or Cornish pasties as we have eaten what we bought from Wenz, and they were yummy!
LindyLoo, the more the merrier. Cya there .
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:46 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Don't rub it in

Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Don't rub it in
Just so you know, I'm having a Wensley pork pie for lunch at the moment as I type...

Yum...

Mrs JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.