Brisbane Expats

Old Feb 19th 2004, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

What about
Karen & Al
Jay & Catja
Dobbo - Juliet (& cant remember, god Im rude, sorry )
I guess you guys are the maybe list! [/QUOTE]

hi, not logged on for few days!
yes, kar and al will come to the party please!
Old Feb 19th 2004, 7:35 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MrsDagboy

DavidT, you're scaring me :scared: . And Im still waiting for the mobile number :lecture: , or do you want mine?

Hey don't be scared, BOO. Need to get myself an OZ number first when we land. Won't be long. I will let you know where we are in a pm at some point, 3 weeks holidays first. I ve got acess to this site for a few days so if you know a date pm me. see ya soon.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 10:58 am
Triple Expat!

JimInSomerset is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MrsDagboy

Jim! Jims mowing! Jims dogwashing! Call your local Jim. Glad to have you come along, but you will have to change your username to JiminBrisbane now
What? and lose my post count! How dare you, 13 and counting, I'll catch up to WBB yet.

Anyway you can put me down as a definite.

See you

Jim
Old Feb 19th 2004, 1:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Pollyana (no rubbish about not being able to get there, either you want to come, or you dont )
Yeah, I WANT TO COME, but I have this Bloke.......and he wants to go racing, and I want to keep the peace!
Will work on him and see what I can do. I have to treat him gently at present, the unit is full of my clothes, teddies, books, pink chair, etc, and I think he's in shock! Plus I have a small visa crisis to sort out so I may have been deported by the 21st!!!:scared:
Old Feb 19th 2004, 1:41 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Pollyana
Yeah, I WANT TO COME, but I have this Bloke.......and he wants to go racing, and I want to keep the peace!
Will work on him and see what I can do. I have to treat him gently at present, the unit is full of my clothes, teddies, books, pink chair, etc, and I think he's in shock! Plus I have a small visa crisis to sort out so I may have been deported by the 21st!!!:scared:

Put one of those teddies on, that should sort the petrol head out. Oh, wrong sort of teddie. Racing it is then.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

dobbo is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there
cant remember if i replied but you can add us to the list
juliet marty plus four dobbos

all the best
juliet
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Foggies is an unknown quantity at this point

We don't check the site as often as we used to and without Mrs Dagboy contacting us ....we could have missed out!
We're definitely on for whatever time and place plus our two gorgeous, well behaved children

Looking forwards to meeting everyone

Claire & Marc
Old Feb 20th 2004, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds a brilliant idea. Sorry we will miss this one but hopefully hubby and I will be at the next.

Hope you all have a great time.

Sharon
Old Feb 20th 2004, 2:20 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The last one was great Sharon; and I'm sure there will be more, and we'll hopefully see you at the next one
Old Feb 20th 2004, 10:47 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Claire, Im glad the email got to you!

21st March - CoochieMudlo Island

Whos coming

The Dagboys
Cookies - Steve & Karen & tribe
dmf - Dawn & tribe
Ev & John & the cuties
DavidT
McMercer - Michaela, Will, Millie + mum & dad!
Jane & Jim
Paddad - Diana & Patrick & tribe
Buglegirl
Trev & better half
Foggies - Marc & Claire
dobbo - Juliet, Marty & tribe
Karen & Al
JimInBrisbane

Maybe

Jay & Catja
ABC - you gonna turn up this time?

Bumping it back up for more people to see it.

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Feb 21st 2004 at 9:17 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We would love to come. I will have to look up where this strange sounding island is though!!! As we still have no pc I can only log on for a few mins.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 12:41 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
We would love to come. I will have to look up where this strange sounding island is though!!! As we still have no pc I can only log on for a few mins.
Tina, you have our phone number, give us a ring!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 12:45 am
Rocket Scientist

Check your PMs sent you our home number instead of the mobile.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 6:50 am
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Check your PMs sent you our home number instead of the mobile.
Hi
Would loved to have been there but not arriving till 3rd April, validating at moment.
Will definitely be up for the next one as we hope to be in Brisbane (Sunshine Coast) by end of year.
Have a great time!!!!!!!!
Debs
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:18 am
Home and Happy

You can scratch me off the maybe list, I'll try and make it to the next one - should be a good day though, I wanna see the picturres!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.