Reload this Page >

Brisbane Bound correction

Brisbane Bound correction

Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:05 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane Bound correction

Originally Posted by Bix
But he may have posted on this thread
come to think of it I have never seen the Lion and the Duck in the same room at the same time.............................
Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Well I'm just confused. Who owns what now? Whos got the town house, whos got the detached house, who owns brisbanebound, who owns brisbane-bound, who owns destination brisbane.
Who the **** cares

Oh BTW - Mr & Mrs D own destination brisbane. Well, that's what they told me anyway.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
<<< IM DUZZY*****. lol sheesh its been a HOT day today

So, you've come out at last
Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Well I own Brisbane Bounders!

It's a list of Cads and Rotters in the Brisbane area !!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:19 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
So, you've come out at last
tis true mate im sorry but I am:
WBWThe mad taff from Port Talbot boyo.
MUTANT and duckyfuzz

holds head in shameless disregard
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:03 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Well I'm just confused. Who owns what now? Whos got the town house, whos got the detached house, who owns brisbanebound, who owns brisbane-bound, who owns destination brisbane.

I seriously had to get Mrs JTL to explain this thread to me, as I thought you were all taking the P* out of Mr and Mrs Dagboy.

Its been a long day
Come on ADL - try to keep up - long day or not, it is not that hard .

The original one post wonder OP was "correcting" a comment that MrD had made last month about Brisbane Bound (no hyphen www.brisbanebound.com) where she had pointed out that they have townhouses in complexes and we (Destination Brisbane, no hyphen, www.destinationbrisbane.com.au) have detached houses in suburbs. Basically, with a few minor differences, we both provide a similar service (as did Happy Koala Homes - no hyphen and no website anymore as they shut down their business). To compare what we both do, go and look at the websites.

TFA slightly muddied the Internet waters by pointing out that he is the registered owner of the Brisbane Bound (with a hyphen) domain (www.brisbane-bound.com) - no point going there as it goes nowhere, but if you do a whois lookup TFA certainly seems to be the owner (registered email is [email protected] - oh OK, I made that last bit up).

Anyway, clear now?

Cheers,

DagBoy

edited to add the smilies because I was joking and I know not everyone will understand that.

Last edited by DagBoy; Sep 15th 2005 at 12:05 am.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:06 am

Originally Posted by DagBoy
TFA certainly seems to be the owner (registered email is [email protected]

Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The original one post wonder OP was "correcting" a comment that MrD had made last month about Brisbane Bound (no hyphen www.brisbanebound.com) where she had pointed out that they have townhouses in complexes and we (Destination Brisbane, no hyphen, www.destinationbrisbane.com.au) have detached houses in suburbs. Basically, with a few minor differences, we both provide a similar service (as did Happy Koala Homes - no hyphen and no website anymore as they shut down their business). To compare what we both do, go and look at the websites.

TFA slightly muddied the Internet waters by pointing out that he is the registered owner of the Brisbane Bound (with a hyphen) domain (www.brisbane-bound.com) - no point going there as it goes nowhere, but if you do a whois lookup TFA certainly seems to be the owner (registered email is [email protected] - oh OK, I made that last bit up).

Anyway, clear now?

Cheers,

DagBoy

edited to add the smilies because I was joking and I know not everyone will understand that.
ROFPMSL oh and when did MrsD become MrD
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, clear now?

Cheers,

DagBoy

Thanks goodness, Dagboy, you explained all this or else ADL will be bugging me all night with questions. He's very easily confused.

Mrs JTL
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, clear now?

Cheers,

DagBoy

PMSl < laughin her , if i wasnt stuck in legal litigation with oneandone.co.uk id get annoyed at the inference that i was a decent human or indeed a PLICK as a nice asian called me last week

Oh and Just checked your Whois , says Contact Email [email protected] lol
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:12 am

I host my website with oneandone - should I be concerned?!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bridiej
I host my website with oneandone - should I be concerned?!
LOL

Im not getting into a slanging match with that CROWD OF TOSSPOTS lol

That would be beneath me, the bunchofmoneygrabbinfartbags
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:19 am

Will send you a PM
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:49 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Maybe it's cos I'm confused too!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 2:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think it was when the S was extracted....but I could be wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.