Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Bayside / Redlands area

Brisbane Bayside / Redlands area

Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:08 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Bayside / Redlands area

Originally Posted by spalen
We are in Ormiston and have 2 children who are 8 and 6, we love it here...would be good to see if there are any kids of a similar age in the area??

Spalens wife
We've got some expat friends in Ormiston with a 5 year old son & 3 year old daughter. Or are they too young?
Old Jul 20th 2005, 1:46 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
We've got some expat friends in Ormiston with a 5 year old son & 3 year old daughter. Or are they too young?
I was meaning the area as in the bayside, we be good if we could arrange something for the kids, I know there was a meet last weekend but we couldnt make it, they have both made friends at school but think it would be good for them both have someone to talk to about their new lives that would understand..maybe we can arrange a get together for a day after school..its obviously good if they are around the same age but jjhm's son is a few years younger and they get on like a house on fire so I am sure they would be fine...just an idea to throw out and see if anyone is interested.

Spalens wife
Old Jul 20th 2005, 2:05 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
I was meaning the area as in the bayside, we be good if we could arrange something for the kids, I know there was a meet last weekend but we couldnt make it, they have both made friends at school but think it would be good for them both have someone to talk to about their new lives that would understand..maybe we can arrange a get together for a day after school..its obviously good if they are around the same age but jjhm's son is a few years younger and they get on like a house on fire so I am sure they would be fine...just an idea to throw out and see if anyone is interested.

Spalens wife
Well our boys are 7 & although they arent much help in the talking about their new life part as they are aussies but Im sure they would like new friends.

They are great mates with the friends son that I mentioned in my last post, even though hes a bit younger as well.