Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane apt with kitchen, anyoe seen heard or stayed at Diana Plaza South Bank???

Brisbane apt with kitchen, anyoe seen heard or stayed at Diana Plaza South Bank???

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough
Default Brisbane apt with kitchen, anyoe seen heard or stayed at Diana Plaza South Bank???

Hi
We are struggling to find a hotel/apt in Brisbane for our holiday. I have comeup with Diana Plaza but am struggling to find review on it. I have heard Oaks Margaret 212 is central but the building work starts at 6am and ends at 6pm, not great for holiday and a family, my husband and I have a three year old
Any recommendations would be great
Thanks
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane apt with kitchen, anyoe seen heard or stayed at Diana Plaza South Bank??

Originally Posted by obogk
Hi
We are struggling to find a hotel/apt in Brisbane for our holiday. I have comeup with Diana Plaza but am struggling to find review on it. I have heard Oaks Margaret 212 is central but the building work starts at 6am and ends at 6pm, not great for holiday and a family, my husband and I have a three year old
Thanks
Here are some reviews from Tripadvisor
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ueensland.html
You fail to say for how long or what your budget is but you could give these sites a look
www.wotif.com.au
http://www.about-australia.com/trave...n/hotel-motel/
www.quickbeds.com//
Recently we've spent weekends at the Stamford Plaza,Novotel,and Marriott all of which i'd recommend but once again depends on finances Also stayed at the Oaks on Margaret which is very nice but as you say in the middle of construction site
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Brisbane apt with kitchen, anyoe seen heard or stayed at Diana Plaza South Bank??

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Here are some reviews from Tripadvisor
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ueensland.html
You fail to say for how long or what your budget is but you could give these sites a look
www.wotif.com.au
www.about-australia.com/travel-guides/queensland/brisbane/accommodation/hotel-motel/
www.quickbeds.com//
Recently we've spent weekends at the Stamford Plaza,Novotel,and Marriott all of which i'd recommend but once again depends on finances Also stayed at the Oaks on Margaret which is very nice but as you say in the middle of construction site
Do the Stamofrd/Novotel/mariott have kitchen facilites, we have a three year old so it is necessary. I will check them links out. We are staying only 3 nights. Yes shame about Oaks but even reception said it is ok if you are on business and out at 6am !
PS noticed you are from the North East which town ? So are we.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Do the Stamford/Novotel/Mariott have kitchen facilites, we have a three year old so it is necessary. I will check them links out. We are staying only 3 nights. Yes shame about Oaks but even reception said it is ok if you are on business and out at 6am !
PS noticed you are from the North East which town ? So are we.
Unfortunately these will be no good for you if you need a kitchen as they're all hotels . We have also stayed here before which are apartments
http://www.theoaksgroup.com.au/Prope...FSMSagodAWnyUg

Originally from Murton ,Co Durham
Old Jan 27th 2009, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

gday_eh is a jewel in the roughgday_eh is a jewel in the roughgday_eh is a jewel in the roughgday_eh is a jewel in the rough

We stayed at the Spring Hill Mews for a few days in 2004. Great place, very clean, quite reasonably priced with full kitchen and pool. Would definitely stay there again (with 2-year old). Here's the site: http://www.springhillmews.com/
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

You could try www.ourbrisbane.com
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Thanks
We stayed at Toowong villas with our 2 year old in 2007. Apt with pool and parking. Great kitchen - and pizza delivery was great ;-)! Bottle shop and shopping centre all a walk away as is river cat to South Bank etc. Was reasonable.......not sure currently though. They have a website.