Brisbane

Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough
Default Brisbane

Hi all im new to this so bear with me! Family and i are in process of getting visa but are coming to Brisbane from 4th april to the 18th to sort a few things out.Staying in cleveland,any one around who fancies a beer would love to hear from you . Thanks x paul and anita from lymington hampshire
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane

Originally Posted by rossy28
Hi all im new to this so bear with me! Family and i are in process of getting visa but are coming to Brisbane from 4th april to the 18th to sort a few things out.Staying in cleveland,any one around who fancies a beer would love to hear from you . Thanks x paul and anita from lymington hampshire
Hello mate, welcome to the loony bin (sorry BE forum ) Me and t'other half are in Cleveland and are partial to a tipple or two if ya want an informal evening when you get here.(Don't believe any heresay from some of the wise guys on here)Haven't got kids ourselves so are readily available if need be
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Hello mate, welcome to the loony bin (sorry BE forum ) Me and t'other half are in Cleveland and are partial to a tipple or two if ya want an informal evening when you get here.(Don't believe any heresay from some of the wise guys on here)Haven't got kids ourselves so are readily available if need be
Thanks that would be good! will get in touch nearer the time.

paul
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:52 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Me and the OH coming to Brisbane in a few weeks to tie the not and will have a wee look around cleveland/redcliffe at houses etc.So Bobby any decent pubs there that do a good pint have a nice beer garden ??
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Me and the OH coming to Brisbane in a few weeks to tie the not and will have a wee look around cleveland/redcliffe at houses etc.So Bobby any decent pubs there that do a good pint have a nice beer garden ??
The Belvedere's alright (nr Redcliffe) - just keep following the road to the right as you come off the bridge, all the way to Woody Point. Supposed to be one of the best sunsets in the world. If you're lucky, you may see dolphins.
j
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
The Belvedere's alright (nr Redcliffe) - just keep following the road to the right as you come off the bridge, all the way to Woody Point. Supposed to be one of the best sunsets in the world. If you're lucky, you may see dolphins.
j
Sounds great thanks but im not sure about the dolphins,are they supposed to be in the bar
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great thanks but im not sure about the dolphins,are they supposed to be in the bar
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:05 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
And the OH likes a nice tuna sandwich with her drink,im not sure that would go down well in a bar full of dolphins
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

the big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nicethe big IP is just really nice

hey rossy me the wife and kids are in cleveland pm us when you get here we will look after you, icon is probably the best bar
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

ALL pints are good Bernieboy but can't do a beer garden for ya(outside sitting yes !)
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:29 am
Just Joined

chrisnkerry is an unknown quantity at this point

we are in ormiston next surburb to cleveland me and my wife will be up for a night out. Don't have many here!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chrisnkerry
we are in ormiston next surburb to cleveland me and my wife will be up for a night out. Don't have many here!!
Would've thought that Ormiston was a great position to be in for a night out !Train to cleveland or welly point or footwork to Finnegans !
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:47 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossy28
Gday mate.

I worked in Lymington many moons ago.

Apparently more Mercs per capita than any other place outside of Hamburg !

Doya eat curry??
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

I eat anything! More polish people than mercs now though! We are having trouble finding somewhere to stay in april,i would of booked anywhere but the wife wants 2/3 bed furnished house with pool access! any ideas?

thanks Rossy
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:58 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Theres a few GEEZERS on here have 2nd propertyys , so may be able to help... you could have Fluffys old place, but hes probably ransacked it ! the hoodlum

Bobby lives there, so just keep in touch with him.. plus he is Australian GPS
of PUBS !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.