Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bringing a personal item (for the girls)

Bringing a personal item (for the girls)

Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Mudmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Bringing a personal item (for the girls)

Do any women out there have any ideas on how to transport my "marital aid" over to Oz? Do I get it shipped over, in which case it will be packed by the removal men, or risk taking it in a suitcase or even hand luggage - all with potential for embarrassment! I'm sure I'm not the only one to have taken one over. What has everyone done in the past.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:12 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bringing a personal item (for the girls)

Originally Posted by Mudmonkey
Do any women out there have any ideas on how to transport my "marital aid" over to Oz? Do I get it shipped over, in which case it will be packed by the removal men, or risk taking it in a suitcase or even hand luggage - all with potential for embarrassment! I'm sure I'm not the only one to have taken one over. What has everyone done in the past.
pmsl, I wondered the same thing the other day
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:18 pm
Professional Princess

I dare you to buy the biggest all singing all dancing vibrator, put it in your handbag and when customs get it out in Australia, you say 'Oh sweetie, I wouldnt touch that, just used that on the plane and havent washed it'.

Then add ' Hubby darling, did you wash that before you stuffed it into your bottom?, No, I didnt think so'.

Then you say to disgusted customs official, 'Just pick off the brown bits'.

Sorry, only joking. I have had my share of customs officials picking out my knickers and waving them in the air to embarrass me, it would be poetic justice to see that happen.

Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:21 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I've been wanting to ask this for ages

Someone give us an answer please!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

http://www.luchtzak.be/article5981.html

WW
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:29 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Please forgive my ignorance as I've not used a removal firm yet, but surely they won't be going through all your personal items to that degree. Can't you put it in a shoe box or something marked personal?

To be honest though, even if they did see it - you'll never see them again, and you don't know them so it's not really that much a problem - and you're not doing anything wrong!

herrchook
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:36 pm

LoL LOL, Splutter splutter, oh thanks Sam, Coffee all over my keyboard.
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I dare you to buy the biggest all singing all dancing vibrator, put it in your handbag and when customs get it out in Australia, you say 'Oh sweetie, I wouldnt touch that, just used that on the plane and havent washed it'.

Then add ' Hubby darling, did you wash that before you stuffed it into your bottom?, No, I didnt think so'.

Then you say to disgusted customs official, 'Just pick off the brown bits'.

Sorry, only joking. I have had my share of customs officials picking out my knickers and waving them in the air to embarrass me, it would be poetic justice to see that happen.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:39 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

just stick it in your suitcase, but remember to take the batteries oot lol

don't ship it ffs 3 months without ir are u mad
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
just stick it in your suitcase, but remember to take the batteries oot lol

don't ship it ffs 3 months without ir are u mad

Suitcase :scared: What if it was pointed out on the pantax machine or you got searched by customs. I would absolutely rather die than risk that
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:50 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Suitcase :scared: What if it was pointed out on the pantax machine or you got searched by customs. I would absolutely rather die than risk that

If it did and they asked u waht it was u just tell em, FFS have you led such a sheltered life!!!!! that you dont know what a garden dibbler looks like

Last edited by biggy; Sep 7th 2005 at 9:50 pm. Reason: typo
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
If it did and they asked u waht it was u just tell em, FFS have you led such a sheltered life!!!!! that you dont know what a garden dibbler looks like

Well, I complete my house sale in 9 days so am just of to pack my garden dibblers
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:00 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey I suppose I can't really sell it in the next car boot ... maybe some strange pervy may buy it on e-bay !!!! Then I will buy myself a new improved model when I get there !!! I hadn't really thought about it but what a great post ... you have given me something else to think about
Jane x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

Originally Posted by herrchook
Please forgive my ignorance as I've not used a removal firm yet, but surely they won't be going through all your personal items to that degree. Can't you put it in a shoe box or something marked personal?

To be honest though, even if they did see it - you'll never see them again, and you don't know them so it's not really that much a problem - and you're not doing anything wrong!

herrchook
They went through our container stuff with a fine toothcomb - destroyed our Christmas decs with fir cones etc, destroyed kids sachet of sea monkey (very small and at bottom of enormous toy box). On that basis I was very glad that I had transported my 'personal item' in my suitcase. They didn't search our cases for anything - they x-rayed them and pointed out areas they were interested in. In the main they are only looking for food or seeds etc - oh and hard core drugs I guess.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:13 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Has it had any contact with any animals? If so you may need to clean it or declare it at customs, they may need to inspect it and clean it......

Zx(the sicko!!!)
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Girls...bring toys in suitcases. They do get x-rayed but no-one titters!

Don't throw your old toys away as replacing them here could be very costly and nowhere near the same quality. Me and some friends had a giggle round the adult.com shop in Freo the other week. I couldn't believe how much they were charging for a good quality toy..about $130! Mind you, I couldn't believe what they did with half the stuff!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.