Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brighton Meet up details

Wikiposts

Brighton Meet up details

Old Sep 29th 2003, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

I know i went to the meet last time but the man drove the car not me, just wanted directions that i could make sense off not his so called directions.

footie chick
Old Sep 29th 2003, 7:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Think being in lurve has got to our Badger!
Old Sep 29th 2003, 7:48 am
Badge

that all the stupid long hours and spending all my time on trains..

Old Sep 30th 2003, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

A good turn out expected for this Sunday so far we have:

Definites:
Tinaj, Pollyana, Badgers +ring and girl, Surfer Chick, wanderlust, Suz.

Maybe's :
Footie Chick, Slater, Yafm, Vickyo, Rog Williams.

Any others??
Old Sep 30th 2003, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Plus possibly a guest appearance from Trouser the furry snake, and Tina's green wellies!

That lot should ensure we get the pub to ourselves!
Old Sep 30th 2003, 5:31 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

plus yafm and the ancient plumber
Old Sep 30th 2003, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Now a definate !! Will be bringing daughter and also other half as he has decieded not let me come and play on my own !!

See you all on Sunday

footie chick
Old Sep 30th 2003, 6:08 am
Home and Happy

Won't let you out on your own cos he knows how much fun it was last time!
See you there,
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

See you all there. Think I might have to actually go and buy a pair of Green wellies now, I don't want to disappoint people.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:36 pm
Home and Happy

I think we can be sure of one thing - no-one will have trouble spotting us!
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:01 pm
Home and Happy

Just to bring this back to the top & remind people - Sunday 5th, Sportsman pub at Withdean, (Brighton) - 2pm ish until whenever........ see you there?!!!

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 12:36 am
Badge

Originally posted by Pollyana
Just to bring this back to the top & remind people - Sunday 5th, Sportsman pub at Withdean, (Brighton) - 2pm ish until whenever........ see you there?!!!

The nearest station is Preston Park. If coming from London Bridge, change at Haywards Heath.

(Im coming by train as my car is blowing through the mid section not my back box.)

Sounds good though - I was in Essex a few weeks ago and I had to lock my doors to stop teenage girls from jumping in..

;-)

badge

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 12:45 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by badgersmount

(Im coming by train as my car is blowing through the mid section not my back box.)

badge
Ohh i bet that sounds nice !
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 12:46 am
Home and Happy

The advantage of coming by train Badger, is that you can drink more! Don't forget to check the time of the last one back....!
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 12:53 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

How close is the station to the pub just out of interest?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.