Reload this Page >

Brighton Meet up details

Wikiposts

Brighton Meet up details

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 1:43 am
Badge

bloody hell

It's the expectation!! the pressure!!

My fiance doesn't realise I have achieved celebrity status.

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 1:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, not sure whether you are famous or infamous, but you built us all up to fever pitch over the proposal, so you have to follow it through now!
Has Mrs-Badgers-to-be read our little story yet, or are you trying to conceal it from her.....!
:scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by badgersmount
bloody hell

It's the expectation!! the pressure!!

My fiance doesn't realise I have achieved celebrity status.

Badger you have to come don't try and 'dig' your way out of it now -ha ha
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:20 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Lets get this one back to the top and see if anyone else can be tempted to join us!
So far we have Badgers and his high heels, Mrs-Badgers-to-be and her ring, Tinaj and her green wellies, and myself with my broomstick......along with some "normal" people to balance us out! Unless there is anything unusual about everyone else who's coming......? Hope this weeks crop of daft stories hasn't put you off...?!!!

See you all on the 5th,

Pollyana

13 more days in the office...!!!!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:47 am
Home and Happy

Found this thread lurking amongst the rubble a few pages back - thought I'd get it back to the top again, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet (and cos a stickered-up Hevs wants the details!!).

Should be a good afternoon/evening.......

Pollyana

Frivolously polishing her broomstick.....

:scared: :scared:
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:50 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollyana
Found this thread lurking amongst the rubble a few pages back - thought I'd get it back to the top again, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet (and cos a stickered-up Hevs wants the details!!).

Should be a good afternoon/evening.......

Pollyana

Frivolously polishing her broomstick.....

:scared: :scared:
Of all the days in all the year, why are you having this meet on the same day as Steve's?
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:39 am
Home and Happy

Sorry, sorry, humble apologies! Tina and I settled on the date, cos she was too busier to do it any earlier, and I can't do it any later - leaving work the following week and then spending 3 weeks flitting round the country saying my farewells.
Don't you have a nice fast bike that could get you between the two?!!!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:56 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollyana
Sorry, sorry, humble apologies! Tina and I settled on the date, cos she was too busier to do it any earlier, and I can't do it any later - leaving work the following week and then spending 3 weeks flitting round the country saying my farewells.
Don't you have a nice fast bike that could get you between the two?!!!
I understand they are both starting around 2pm?...Bike, I'll need a bloody time machine.

How about a satellite link up between the two?
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:09 am
Home and Happy

Or one of those photo-fones!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:18 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

pity its in Brighton too......think I could finish my 7am-1pm shift and make it down from sheffield by 2? (yeah 2 in the morning!!)

hohum, have a few beers for us workers, and we want concise notes taken!(pollyanna, no frivolous chitchat!)

have fun guys...

sue
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

I shall wear my most serious hat (Akubra with no corks), pack my Aussie flag now so I'm not tempted to bring it, and partake of a couple of small glasses of water throughout the afternoon - still, not sparkling, wouldn't want to get carried away!
We will toast those of you not there - and Tina has promised photos.....!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We chose the date not knowing that 'The Big One' was happening in Essex. Polyanna only has a couple more weekends before we go so we didn't have too many options.

Sorry
Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:11 am
Home and Happy

The 4th of October has been considered as an alternative - only problem is that there is apparently football at Withdean that day - Brighton are playing someone or other, and the ground is next to the pub. Certainly not practical, so it looks like it'll have to be the 5th. Sorry to the folks that can't make it, but I'm sure there'll be another Brighton one soon - though maybe without my broomstick and Tina's green wellies"
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:25 am
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Definately not wise to choice a day Brighton is playing, I go to Uni with a supporter and they all head to the pub before and after and it usually involves the police.
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:32 am
Home and Happy

And as I shall be hoping for a decent reference from the boss to take with me I really don't want to get involved with a charge of drunk & disorderly! Could end up having to take my own fingerprints, and then explain to the boss why I'm processing my own form!!!
Think we'll stick to Sunday!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.