Brief CV??

Old Jul 8th 2006, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of
Default Brief CV??

Hi,

Hopefully somebody can help us, we are just in the process of sending our assessment off to Engineers Australia (to apply as an electronics engineering technologist) - they are asking for a 'brief' CV. Do you know how brief they mean by brief? Or do you know if there are any guidelines on this to help our application?

Thanks
KayC
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

emilov is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Brief CV??

Originally Posted by KayC
Hi,

Hopefully somebody can help us, we are just in the process of sending our assessment off to Engineers Australia (to apply as an electronics engineering technologist) - they are asking for a 'brief' CV. Do you know how brief they mean by brief? Or do you know if there are any guidelines on this to help our application?

Thanks
KayC
Hi Kay,
I can tell you what I did and it worked.

I made a table with the projects I have worked on, dates (from-to) and my role in these projects. I let my current boss write above it that this is indeed my project history, I have worked for him from... to ... with a salary of .... He then signed and stamped it a few times and that was that.

Cheers,
Emil
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emilov
Hi Kay,
I can tell you what I did and it worked.

I made a table with the projects I have worked on, dates (from-to) and my role in these projects. I let my current boss write above it that this is indeed my project history, I have worked for him from... to ... with a salary of .... He then signed and stamped it a few times and that was that.

Cheers,
Emil
Thanks Emil
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:09 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks
KayC
Makes a change. Usually they want to know every little detail. Last one I did was 8 pages. Think it would be hard to condense a lifetime of work and experience.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks
KayC
I sent them my normal "brief" two page CV, approved no problem. (Chemical Engineer, not Electrical!)