Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Breath of freshair

Breath of freshair

Old Jan 20th 2003, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Breath of freshair

Hi, After listening to people like Arsene Whinger,boxers,colin montgomery and the English cricket team making excuse after excuse(not to mention certain people on this site who blame everything oz on their miserable existence)it was refreshing today to hear Lleyton Hewitt after unexpected defeat say he gave it everything he had and was beaten becauseEL aynaoui was too good.What a shame more people in sport cant admit that they are not always the best! jockney
Old Jan 20th 2003, 4:10 pm
Magnetic Member

magnetman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Breath of freshair

Originally posted by jockney
Hi, After listening to people like Arsene Whinger,boxers,colin montgomery and the English cricket team making excuse after excuse(not to mention certain people on this site who blame everything oz on their miserable existence)it was refreshing today to hear Lleyton Hewitt after unexpected defeat say he gave it everything he had and was beaten becauseEL aynaoui was too good.What a shame more people in sport cant admit that they are not always the best! jockney
Too true. And if more politicians took a leaf out of Estelle Morris's book and resigned when they couldn't hack it the world would be a better (and safer) place.....
Old Jan 20th 2003, 11:03 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Be ready for Oz then, Leyton Hewitt is very much the exception to the rule, usually Australians NEVER loose or admit to it anyway. It really gets on your nerves after a while, you wait and see
Old Jan 20th 2003, 11:44 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You taking the pee now this young man is a spoiled brat look at his past spits , the Aussies cricket team did not look like they took defeat on the chin to me smashing mirrors not talking to the press plus getting involved in race remarks .
The Aussies are bad losers and even worse winners , the word sporting here is unknown.

PS I do have a miserable existence in OZ or did have in the UK unlike your self , but prefer the the UK you can have OZ full of people who talk bull like yourself.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jan 21st 2003 at 2:12 am.
Old Jan 21st 2003, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

anzen12 is an unknown quantity at this point

You taking the pee now this young man is a spoiled brat look at his past spits , the Aussies cricket team did not look like they took defeat on the chin to me smashing mirrors not talking to the press plus getting involved in race remarks .
I couldn't agree more. Despite enjoying living here, I cringe whenever an aussie wins something in sport. You'd think they had just developed a cure for cancer. I suspect us poms go too far the other way and practically apoligise whenever we win anything. Hewitt is a spoilt brat with an excellent PR manager who has managed to restrain his more repulsive outbursts
Old Jan 21st 2003, 1:21 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

What the same young man who made racists remarks about his opponent (African American James Blake), and a linesman( African American Marion Johnson) because he was losing the game?

Lleyton Hewitt is famous for being a bad loser, perhaps he is learning to be gracious at long last.

cheers
Old Jan 21st 2003, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

PS I do have a miserable existence in OZ or did have in the UK unlike your self , but prefer the the UK you can have OZ full of people who talk bull like yourself.

: [/QUOTE] Who mentioned PB you sad tosser,I was making the point that it`s refreshing(even from a known bad loser )to hear no excuses when they`ve been shafted.Like paulo de canio, the worst of a bad loser who can also surprise everyone with a sporting jesture now and again.The uk is not bad for everyone so why dont you move back and give us all a break
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 10:51 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

: [/QUOTE] Who mentioned PB you sad tosser,I was making the point that it`s refreshing(even from a known bad loser )to hear no excuses when they`ve been shafted.Like paulo de canio, the worst of a bad loser who can also surprise everyone with a sporting jesture now and again.The uk is not bad for everyone so why dont you move back and give us all a break [/QUOTE]

The Aussies are the worst losers as you will find out , anyway I am moving back older and wiser .
Look Pal the sad tosser is yourself I did well in the UK and have done ok here but perfer the UK , you have done nothing but moan about what a sad life you lead and the filth you live in .
I have taken the pee out of a backward country Australia , where you will fit in with the rest of the failures.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jan 23rd 2003 at 2:01 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 3:48 am
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
:
Who mentioned PB you sad tosser,I was making the point that it`s refreshing(even from a known bad loser )to hear no excuses when they`ve been shafted.Like paulo de canio, the worst of a bad loser who can also surprise everyone with a sporting jesture now and again.The uk is not bad for everyone so why dont you move back and give us all a break [/QUOTE]

The Aussies are the worst losers as you will find out , anyway I am moving back older and wiser .
The person making excuses is you for such an Aussie arse licking post making out how wonderful young Lleyton was compared to Brit sportsman , pass the bucket.
Look Pal the sad tosser is yourself I did well in the UK and have done ok here but perfer the UK , you have done nothing but moan about what a sad life you lead and the filth you live in .
I have taken the pee out of a backward country Australia , where you will fit in with the rest of the failures.

[/QUOTE]