Breaking News

Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough
Default Breaking News

Got this email at work.

Associated Press (AP) 28 July 2005 , 01:32 ( Brisbane, Australia )
EARTHQUAKE ROCKS IPSWICH
A major earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter scale has hit Australia in the early hours of this morning, with the epicentre believed to be in the South Eastern City of Ipswich. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering, "F'kin 'ell" and "Whadda baaarst'd".
The earthquake has completely decimated the area, leaving a damage bill expected to exceed more than $3000. Several priceless collections, including mementos from the Torana Appreciation Society and the Ipswich Progress Hall, were destroyed in the quake. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their welfare cheques arrived.
Brisbane radio reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered, still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in the area. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Levi-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Jerry Springer later in the morning".
The people of Ipswich are a resilient community and evidence of a full recovery can already been seen, with looting, muggings and car crime carrying on as normal.
The aid response from local charities has been swift. The Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 cases each of Bundy & Coke and PJ Durries to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, which include Centrelink booklets, Bronco tee shirts, Acca Dacca cassettes, Holden HSV bedding covers, Priceline jewellery and fine bone china from Bi-Lo.
The Red Cross seeks to raise money for food and clothing, to be air-dropped as parcels for those unfortunate to be caught up in this disaster. Donations of clothing are in demand. Items most needed include baseball caps; tracksuit tops (his and hers); flannelette shirts (female); footy socks; ugg boots; and any other items usually sold in "Op" Shops.
Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.
Required foodstuffs include, Pluto Pups (Dagwood Dogs), doner kebabs, McDonalds, KFC, ice cream and cans of UDL Bourbon and Coke; Passion Pop and XXXX Bitter.
Charities are also accepting cash donations through any Liquorland outlet. $0.25 buys a ball point pen for filling in compensation forms; $5.00 buys chips, sausages, gherkins, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of nine; $10.00 will buy a packet of Winfield Blues 25s and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.
Aid agencies have requested that no tents be sent into the affected suburb, as the sight of high socio-economic housing is unfair on the residents of neighbouring areas.
PS Do not send to people who live in or near Ipswich.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News

Originally Posted by S****oBris
Got this email at work.

Associated Press (AP) 28 July 2005 , 01:32 ( Brisbane, Australia )
EARTHQUAKE ROCKS IPSWICH
A major earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter scale has hit Australia in the early hours of this morning, with the epicentre believed to be in the South Eastern City of Ipswich. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering, "F'kin 'ell" and "Whadda baaarst'd".
The earthquake has completely decimated the area, leaving a damage bill expected to exceed more than $3000. Several priceless collections, including mementos from the Torana Appreciation Society and the Ipswich Progress Hall, were destroyed in the quake. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their welfare cheques arrived.
Brisbane radio reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered, still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in the area. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Levi-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Jerry Springer later in the morning".
The people of Ipswich are a resilient community and evidence of a full recovery can already been seen, with looting, muggings and car crime carrying on as normal.
The aid response from local charities has been swift. The Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 cases each of Bundy & Coke and PJ Durries to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, which include Centrelink booklets, Bronco tee shirts, Acca Dacca cassettes, Holden HSV bedding covers, Priceline jewellery and fine bone china from Bi-Lo.
The Red Cross seeks to raise money for food and clothing, to be air-dropped as parcels for those unfortunate to be caught up in this disaster. Donations of clothing are in demand. Items most needed include baseball caps; tracksuit tops (his and hers); flannelette shirts (female); footy socks; ugg boots; and any other items usually sold in "Op" Shops.
Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.
Required foodstuffs include, Pluto Pups (Dagwood Dogs), doner kebabs, McDonalds, KFC, ice cream and cans of UDL Bourbon and Coke; Passion Pop and XXXX Bitter.
Charities are also accepting cash donations through any Liquorland outlet. $0.25 buys a ball point pen for filling in compensation forms; $5.00 buys chips, sausages, gherkins, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of nine; $10.00 will buy a packet of Winfield Blues 25s and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.
Aid agencies have requested that no tents be sent into the affected suburb, as the sight of high socio-economic housing is unfair on the residents of neighbouring areas.
PS Do not send to people who live in or near Ipswich.

Poor ipswich it always cops it Hilarious and so so true tho.