BPAY car Rego !

Old Dec 12th 2010, 10:39 pm
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all
Default BPAY car Rego !

I have just paid 2 car regos for a year totalling to over $1600.....a lot for this time of year so I phoned the RTA asking if it is poss to pay it weekly via BPAY like I do with everything else and he said you can't pay it weekly unless u go to the post office and put it on a card or something. I find this hard to believe, has anyone else paid it weekly/monthly etc ??
Old Dec 12th 2010, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BPAY car Rego !

No we just pay the whole amount. You can put insurance on the drip.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 11:38 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grossenbol
I have just paid 2 car regos for a year totalling to over $1600.....a lot for this time of year so I phoned the RTA asking if it is poss to pay it weekly via BPAY like I do with everything else and he said you can't pay it weekly unless u go to the post office and put it on a card or something. I find this hard to believe, has anyone else paid it weekly/monthly etc ??

In NSW you can pay Rego in 12 yearly increments.

S
Old Dec 13th 2010, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Yes in South Australia - you can elect to renew for 3, 6, 9 or 12 mths which allows you to perhaps change to a more convenient time of year.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

My car and bike rego's were both due the same month

Vic registrations allowed me a 1 off of paying 6 months for the bike so that it split the payment dates up
Old Dec 13th 2010, 12:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Not in Queensland no. You can get shafted for a six month payment just to get the two being paid at different times. The other really really annoying thing with QLD T is that they change the BPAY details every time so you have to do a new one every year and then (with Comm Bank anyway) you end up with a stack of pointless BPAY details. It's only a minor thing but if everyone else can have the one lot of details why can't QLD T?

I've never heard of the weekly Aus Post thing, do they shaft you for paying it like that?
Old Dec 14th 2010, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future

Hi, I have a friend who told me that you can pay at the post office with a card , not sure what card, but she pays hers that way, maybe worth asking about it with post office or transport but it is possible.

Thanks

Hazel
Old Dec 14th 2010, 9:09 am
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hazel T
Hi, I have a friend who told me that you can pay at the post office with a card , not sure what card, but she pays hers that way, maybe worth asking about it with post office or transport but it is possible.

Thanks

Hazel
I know where your coming from Moneypenny with the different reference number every time....so annoying. The guy told me I could go to the PO with a card they give you and put money on it weekly, did'nt ask for anymore details as I know I would forget (thats the beauty of BPAY i suppose) !