Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Boys bash a croc to death, heroes or villains?

View Poll Results: Boys bash a croc to death, heroes or villains?
Misguided heroes, trying to protect comminuty
6.12%
Little thugs
89.80%
Don't care
4.08%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Boys bash a croc to death, heroes or villains?

Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:59 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boys bash a croc to death, heroes or villains?

TWO boys have taken revenge on a crocodile lurking near their Cairns home, hooking it and bashing it to death with a rock.

"We got a torch, a big hook and some meat and went down and got it,"

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22672267-2,00.html
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:15 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boys bash a croc to death, heroes or villains?

Little darlings...
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

If they were really worried about the safety of others, surely they would have called someone in.

Seems to me that they are making that an excuse for their disgusting behaviour, at the end of the day what they did was torture a living thing - are they going to move onto people next?

What will their excuse be then - "Oh, I thought he looked shifty so I battered him to death. I was worried he might attack someone"

I know crocs are dangerous, but there are more humane ways of getting rid of them.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:20 am

gedge has disabled reputation

i blame the parents
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:23 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Little darlings...
We get the same with gators here people live near their habitat then moan they see them. Fact of life especially when you carry big lumps of meat on hooks. Made me think of Jaws
I feel sorry for Yorkey he had his knob closed
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:36 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gedge
i blame the parents
Terri and Steve?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Terri and Steve?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:54 am
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
What will their excuse be then - "Oh, I thought he looked shifty so I battered him to death. I was worried he might attack someone"
Well, it worked for George W Bush! And crocs are quite scary, perhaps they should rightly be included in the war on terror and axis of evil?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Urno
Well, it worked for George W Bush! And crocs are quite scary, perhaps they should rightly be included in the war on terror and axis of evil?

Maybe we could include magpies too. They are quite viscious out here and attack you from above for no apparant reason.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

My son was attacked by a magpie twice yesterday outside our bleeding house. Seems that they have made their home in our jacaranda tree right outside our front door. Nightmare.

Angela
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:30 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

They are little shits thats what they are, theres plenty of people trained to capture crocs and rehome them if they are endangering people. Bounce a rock of their heads and see how they like it. Can you just imagine what the headline would have been if the croc had turned on these little idiots!!!! My opinion of course
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:31 am

Originally Posted by Cookster
My son was attacked by a magpie twice yesterday outside our bleeding house. Seems that they have made their home in our jacaranda tree right outside our front door. Nightmare.

Angela
feed them ...they will soon come down out the tree and feed out of your hand, then they dont bother you....both can kive hand in hand...or hand in wing lol
Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:17 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by biggy
They are little shits thats what they are, theres plenty of people trained to capture crocs and rehome them if they are endangering people. Bounce a rock of their heads and see how they like it. Can you just imagine what the headline would have been if the croc had turned on these little idiots!!!! My opinion of course
it's comes down to education and up bringing... if they'd be taught right from wrong then this wouldn't of happened
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
it's comes down to education and up bringing... if they'd be taught right from wrong then this wouldn't of happened
Too true. They live up in Cairns for heavens sake. There must be hundreds of cros up there. Suppose we should be grateful it wasn't a lion
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Too true. They live up in Cairns for heavens sake. There must be hundreds of cros up there. Suppose we should be grateful it wasn't a lion
did you know you get Lion steaks in Coles....well actually Loin but my son thinks its Lion the diddy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.