boxing clubs

Old Dec 31st 2007, 1:07 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default boxing clubs

Hi is there any boxing clubs in or around Port Kennedy or anywhere SOR? As my son is a keen boxer and would hate to have to quit thanks
Old Jan 1st 2008, 6:38 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default Re: boxing clubs

ok any boxing clubs in WA!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

There is one spearwood way but I am going to have to wrack my brains to think of the name of it.
xl martial arts in Mandurah do kickboxing but classes are quite expensive.
There is also boxing somewhere in Baldivis at the church hall ! I saw it in a local paper once.
You just have to do lots of googling !
There will be lots in Perth though but better to find one more local.

Try asking on this forum :

http://www.sportzblitz.net/signup-form.php

Good luck !
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:15 pm
ASHO

thanks i'll try good old google, i've got to find some where to get me ed punched lol