boring or fun

Old May 29th 2005, 10:44 am
days go by n i wonder why

xxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to all
Question boring or fun

some people say that australia is rubbish and the worst place you could so i dont want to be making a mistake well my parents making a mistake. i'm nearly 13 and is australia fun or is it boring. help im confused? p.s i mean ive been there once for a holiday and it was fantastic will it be like that when i go over and live there, or just a waste of time? HELP ME I'M VERY CONFUSED?
Old May 30th 2005, 12:38 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: boring or fun

Originally Posted by xxxCoolJessxxx
some people say that australia is rubbish and the worst place you could so i dont want to be making a mistake well my parents making a mistake. i'm nearly 13 and is australia fun or is it boring. help im confused? p.s i mean ive been there once for a holiday and it was fantastic will it be like that when i go over and live there, or just a waste of time? HELP ME I'M VERY CONFUSED?
Australia is such a big place, with some very different areas, and many people will have different opinions based on their own experiences.

It can be as fun, or as boring, as YOU want it to be

In my opinion, it is a fantastic opportunity that not everybody gets.

Old May 30th 2005, 5:50 am
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: boring or fun

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Australia is such a big place, with some very different areas, and many people will have different opinions based on their own experiences.

It can be as fun, or as boring, as YOU want it to be

In my opinion, it is a fantastic opportunity that not everybody gets.
Yeh! I agree with this. My children are 17, 14 and 9 and I can honestly say some days they have lots of fun and some days can be boring because life is just what you make it, wherever you are! You will have the opportunity to see what another country is like to live in, which in itself is great but you have to put in 110% effort to make things work for you.

Good Luck

Marie