boring!

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default boring!

Everytime I log on here... it's the same old questions. For gawds sake where is PB???? PB if you are out there in old blighty... speak to us old expats here ... please....help ...............

I am in Aus , and I burn from the sun and see rats, and we have beaches , and now I have an Aussie accent ... please someone beam me up...

Even Kiwi paul is getting boring these days ... nobody to argue with.

P.S this thread can be used for cr*P , i.e real life in Aus, and not backpacker stories on farm stay holidays ( quick jibe in there.. lol... you'll get it if you know what I mean)

agrrggghhhhhhhh

sun , beaches and big 'ouses party...

sh*te... lol

Last edited by Ceri; Sep 23rd 2003 at 4:12 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: boring!

Originally posted by Ceri
Everytime I log on here... it's the same old questions. For gawds sake where is PB???? PB if you are out there in old blighty... speak to us old expats here ... please....help ...............

I am in Aus , and I burn from the sun and see rats, and we have beaches , and now I have an Aussie accent ... please someone beam me up...

Even Kiwi paul is getting boring these days ... nobody to argue with.

P.S this thread can be used for cr*P , i.e real life in Aus, and not backpacker stories on farm stay holidays ( quick jibe in there.. lol... you'll get it if you know what I mean)

agrrggghhhhhhhh

sun , beaches and big 'ouses party...

sh*te... lol
I think the people who are unhappy here, and are up for a good debate will have to accept that there will be light hearted, good natured, trivial, postive posts, because not everyone on here is looking to complain/argue/let off steam.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:19 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nara
I think the people who are unhappy here, and are up for a good debate will have to accept that there will be light hearted, good natured, trivial, postive posts, because not everyone on here is looking to complain/argue/let off steam.
Maybe we are all having a good day at work?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:26 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

still bored... yawn

I just find it funny... oh I've seen a dolphin.. so Bl**dy what... you must be a sad indvidual to get excited about that... boring... still sleeping...... . It's normal!

use this thread as you wish

I just wish some people who have been locked up half their life in their terraced houses.in a city.. wouldn't dictate to the rest of us.,,, boring........

Given the choice if Britain blew up... I 'd go and live in Asia before AUS.. Austrtalians are so narrow minded , inward looking people... nothing outside exists.

cheers

Anyway... beam me up! I can't believe the Cr*p here...Lol

Last edited by Ceri; Sep 23rd 2003 at 4:29 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:28 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

OK I can post crap - I am upset and very down today - was going to avoid posting cause I am being very negative

I read a post about horse riding and hown someone was going to come and do much more of it here. Ok possibly my fault for living in Sydney but that is were the IT jobs for me are. I have been here 18 months the kids have grown out of their horse riding gear and my daughter has gone three times in total - I cannot afford it. They both went every week and had full horse riding days in the UK holidays. I am feeling like a crap mother.

I also have not had a simple night out alone with my husband since the works christmas party. Which was November last year, I love my family and do enjoy our evenings together. I just want to dress up and go out.

It is bloody hot and clammy in Sydney today - I am in work not at beach and I am sweaty. I have a pool....it will be dark by the time I get home!

I have a stump under my house that I need to get removed cause of termites and no bugger will answer a phone or have anytime this side of Christmas for the work!

My retaining wall is collapsing and again I cannot get anyone to do the work this side of November.

My son woke me on Saturday Night to say we had a mouse in the house...shite possum traps ....cockie traps now bloody mice traps. Everything back into plastic ware and double scrubbing to feel clean (hope is was a field rather than house mouse). No other signs of activity, dropping or knawing though.

It is my birthday on Friday (I am going to be 39) I feel ninety and my husbands work is being nice and giving him Sunday and Monday off!

Good I feel better now I have had a moan
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:33 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by Sandra
OK I can post crap - I am upset and very down today - was going to avoid posting cause I am being very negative

I read a post about horse riding and hown someone was going to come and do much more of it here. Ok possibly my fault for living in Sydney but that is were the IT jobs for me are. I have been here 18 months the kids have grown out of their horse riding gear and my daughter has gone three times in total - I cannot afford it. They both went every week and had full horse riding days in the UK holidays. I am feeling like a crap mother.

I also have not had a simple night out alone with my husband since the works christmas party. Which was November last year, I love my family and do enjoy our evenings together. I just want to dress up and go out.

It is bloody hot and clammy in Sydney today - I am in work not at beach and I am sweaty. I have a pool....it will be dark by the time I get home!

I have a stump under my house that I need to get removed cause of termites and no bugger will answer a phone or have anytime this side of Christmas for the work!

My retaining wall is collapsing and again I cannot get anyone to do the work this side of November.

My son woke me on Saturday Night to say we had a mouse in the house...shite possum traps ....cockie traps now bloody mice traps. Everything back into plastic ware and double scrubbing to feel clean (hope is was a field rather than house mouse). No other signs of activity, dropping or knawing though.

It is my birthday on Friday (I am going to be 39) I feel ninety and my husbands work is being nice and giving him Sunday and Monday off!

Moan all you like sandra... get it off your chest!!!

I do not agree with alll views here, but I enjoy reading the real replies.. whether it's for or against... you go girl... speak you mind, it dosen't matter what I think. I'm fed up of these "glossy " replies.. and it's obvious to me they are talking through you know where.

cheers
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:34 am

Don't you love it when it is so hot it feels like your boxers (knicks for you ladies if you wear them) are melting into one never bits and you have to change socks 3 times a day.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Yes me too, still unexcited about dolphins.

However dressing the pool guy up in a full wet suit and flippers is quite a good substitute, hear him squeal and the cute way he spouts water when hes happy.

Bored you must make your own fun Ceri
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by bondipom
Don't you love it when it is so hot it feels like your boxers (knicks for you ladies if you wear them) are melting into one never bits and you have to change socks 3 times a day.
BP I have no idea what you mean, Brisbane never gets over 29 and the humidity is nothing like in the subtropical UK.

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:41 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by dotty
Yes me too, still unexcited about dolphins.

However dressing the pool guy up in a full wet suit and flippers is quite a good substitute, hear him squeal and the cute way he spouts water when hes happy.

Bored you must make your own fun Ceri
bugger off dotty... send him to me!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:53 am

Default Wetsuits

What do you women like about men in wetsuits? Should I be worried when I run down to the beach?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:53 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh getting into this.......Oh yes the great clean fresh air in oz is yellow today in Sydney with the smog. My boss smirked when I made overtures about a pay rise.

My sticky bits have sticky bits, and I gave up on socks today...just in mules....not got to wearing thongs to office yet...few more weeks to go!

And please I am not UNHAPPY here....I just do not think it is paradise I think it is like any other place. Happiness is a state of mind and if I fancy having a moan I do not need to be told to shut up and go home. I am happy that people are happy here want to come to Aus for the brighter clearner future, no worries.

On a brighter note I found a big lizard in my garden last night...exciting, bit of an ugly beastie, the possums seem to be staying in their new box rather than my roof. Son got home from school in times for a swim yesterday even if I didn't. My daughter has taken up Taekwondo and seems to enjoy it. My pressies for my birthday have arrived early from the UK and I am getting excited and want to open them.

I am enjoying getting this out of my system.

PS
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:49 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

Originally posted by Ceri
I just find it funny... oh I've seen a dolphin.. so Bl**dy what... you must be a sad indvidual to get excited about that... boring... still sleeping...... . It's normal!
Ooh ooh, I just saw a lesser spotted whinging pom.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

-snip-
And please I am not UNHAPPY here....I just do not think it is paradise I think it is like any other place. Happiness is a state of mind and if I fancy having a moan I do not need to be told to shut up and go home. I am happy that people are happy here want to come to Aus for the brighter clearner future, no worries.
-snip-
I am enjoying getting this out of my system.

PS
I'm glad to hear you're not unhappy here, and I agree with happiness being a state of mind etc.

I'm not going to tell you or anyone else to go home, and I haven't in any other posts since I joined, but I am a bit sick of people
a) saying they're sick of the light hearted positve posts, bring back PB etc, and
b) saying they're sick of the 'realistic' negative posts.

Just ignore a post if you don't like it (and Sandra I'm just directing this at whoever is reading it).

You know, I'm re-reading this post and think that I'm not practicing what I'm preaching. I'm telling people to ignore the light hearted posts if they don't like them, and to ignore the posts which are 'realistic' about Australia..... well I should just go back to ignoring the posts by people whinging about how boring it is here and missing PB.

I'll go back to my soppy posts about possums and how much I love Adelaide.

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:52 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh getting into this.......Oh yes the great clean fresh air in oz is yellow today in Sydney with the smog. My boss smirked when I made overtures about a pay rise.

PS

Talking of smog, I have a good view of the horizon in Brisbane and the smog is the darkest and thickest I have yet seen it - big think brown smudge across the horizon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.