Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked the tickets

Wikiposts

Booked the tickets

Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Booked the tickets

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Hi Sue

I'm lost - what book?

Debs

Sorry...I sent Sharon a book to the UK, just wondered if they've got it yet

Sue x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:00 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

PM me for my e-mail (if you havn't got it already) as I'm not on here much now xxx
Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the luck sent outfrom everyone. I Feel like I need it at the moment, as am cacking my pants now!!
Yes Sue, I did receive the book the other day. Thankyou very much
Collette, that is excellent news. Glad to hear all is going well. Will PM you in a couple of days.
Hilton, thats so mad you're flying on the same day as us. We are flying with Singapore, but not until 6pm. Are you stopping at Singapore and if so, what time do you take off again?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:30 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Thanks for all the luck sent outfrom everyone. I Feel like I need it at the moment, as am cacking my pants now!!
Yes Sue, I did receive the book the other day. Thankyou very much
Collette, that is excellent news. Glad to hear all is going well. Will PM you in a couple of days.
Hilton, thats so mad you're flying on the same day as us. We are flying with Singapore, but not until 6pm. Are you stopping at Singapore and if so, what time do you take off again?
We arrive at Singapore at 7.30pm and take off again at 9.40pm.

Tracey x
Old Oct 25th 2005, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
We arrive at Singapore at 7.30pm and take off again at 9.40pm.

Tracey x
Are you coming to the Essex meet up? would be great if you can
Old Oct 25th 2005, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Yep we've booked ours too! One way ticket for 2nd Jan, from Heathrow-Singapore-Sydney. Can't wait
Wow can't believe it's happened, seems so quick. Have you sorted your house out?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:14 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Are you coming to the Essex meet up? would be great if you can
We can`t make the Essex meet as we are going to friends for a Goodbye
Sunday Lunch.

Tracey x
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bookie
Wow can't believe it's happened, seems so quick. Have you sorted your house out?
No not yet, just in the process of trying to get it rented out. Feel free to pop over for a drink to celebrate anytime - just PM me.

Debs
x