Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked our flights

Wikiposts

Booked our flights

Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Cathay are FABULOUS Booboo! Couldn't fault them the whole way. Also Hong Kong airport was amazing, noodle bars, free internet, Disney store......you'll have a great time!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

sashadan is an unknown quantity at this point

very exciting
hope u have a smooth transition.

[tran·si·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trn-zshn, -ssh-)
n.
Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.]

cheers
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:52 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Booboo, like to add my name to the list of well wishers. I'm really pleased for you have a great time
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx again everyone....

its 12.50 am ...guess what, I cant sleep again...

how many others find sleeping a problem whilst all this is going on

I,ll look really hagard by the time I get to aus :scared:

I took one of those nyghtol tablets from the chemist.... blimey, it was so powerful that I had to sleep in most of the next day aswell. I wasnt able to function properly at all. Hence me not sleeping now because I dont want to feel like that again....

booboo the tired
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sleep? Don't think I did any for about 3 weeks before I left. Then I got on the plane, and Cathay were excellent at dimming the lights and encouraging sleep after the meal - got about 6-7 hours non-stop kip en route to Hong Kong! I never sleep on planes, so I was very impressed, and it showed how tired I must have been! Another 3 hours en route to Brissie, and been fine ever since. Just don't sleep through the meals - the food is amazing!

Once the stressful bit of leaving the UK is over, you'll be back to normal, hopefully.