Booked at last

Old Mar 9th 2007, 12:15 pm
XDA
Forum Regular

XDA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Booked at last

Dear All

We have finally booked to leave the UK. The house is sold and we exchange on Wednesday, we leave on the 9th June and i can't wait. The plan is that we are off to South America for 3 weeks and then to New Zealand for 2 weeks and we arrive in Sydney on the 18th July to start our new life. Heres to OZ
Old Mar 9th 2007, 12:36 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Booked at last

Well good luck and all the best when you get there, sounds like you are going the whole hog, sounds fantastic, enjoy your travels!
Clairex
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice
Default Re: Booked at last

Originally Posted by XDA
Dear All

We have finally booked to leave the UK. The house is sold and we exchange on Wednesday, we leave on the 9th June and i can't wait. The plan is that we are off to South America for 3 weeks and then to New Zealand for 2 weeks and we arrive in Sydney on the 18th July to start our new life. Heres to OZ
Sounds really good. All the best in your travels and your future. J and J
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:54 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Sounds great, hope you have a great trip...we are booked for 11th june but the house not sold yet hopefully sell sooooon.
Jo
x
Old Mar 10th 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by XDA
Dear All

That is great news! Good luck with the house and for the future.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:06 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

I hope you have a great trip and all the best for your new life in oz