British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Booked Flights Today. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/booked-flights-today-302756/)

caroledouglas May 13th 2005 6:36 pm

Booked Flights Today.

Hi there,

Soooooooo excited booked our flights today for 16 August leaving Glasgow to Perth. Great price. Anyone else flying out that day. Im still celebrating. Off for a little :beer:
See you all soon
Carole

tracey.d May 13th 2005 6:38 pm

Re: Booked Flights Today.

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
Hi there,

Soooooooo excited booked our flights today for 16 August leaving Glasgow to Perth. Great price. Anyone else flying out that day. Im still celebrating. Off for a little :beer:
See you all soon
Carole

Wow, that must be a great feeling. I hope I can be saying the same soon.
Good luck,
Tracey.

wmoore May 13th 2005 6:41 pm

Hi there,

See you all soon
Carole

I'm so jealous :(

But chuffed for you anyway :D Good luck with it.

caroledouglas May 13th 2005 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm so jealous :(

But chuffed for you anyway :D Good luck with it.

This has been one of the best weeks in life. Getting the visa was brill but the flights just make it all real. Wont be long till your doing it too.
Carole :p

wmoore May 13th 2005 6:46 pm

This has been one of the best weeks in life. Getting the visa was brill but the flights just make it all real. Wont be long till your doing it too.

I'm hoping so. Can't wait for that feeling too. Spent this afternoon sifting through CVs for my replacement at work, so it's starting to feel a bit closer but I won't fully believe it until I've got the stamp in my passport and the flight tickets in my mitts.

Moonwalker May 13th 2005 9:26 pm

carole who did you book with

caroledouglas May 13th 2005 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by predator
carole who did you book with

Expedia they were the cheapest prices that I could get and the girl on the phone was brilliant.

Moonwalker May 15th 2005 8:57 pm

Expedia they were the cheapest prices that I could get and the girl on the phone was brilliant.

thanks carole and good luck

Wickedsid May 15th 2005 9:54 pm

Really pleased for you Carole, must feel even more real now for you,
have a friend in Rockingham, it's so beautiful
Good luck
Carole
:)

Hi there,

See you all soon
Carole

caroledouglas May 15th 2005 10:04 pm

Cant wait. What part of Australia are you off too.
Carole :beer:

Wickedsid May 15th 2005 10:12 pm

We were heading for Rockingham or Mandurah, but we are now going to Adelaide, due to our points we have to go SIR.
Not dissapointed though, the more we find out about Adelaide the more we look forward to it. If it's not for us we can always up sticks in the future.
My friend in Rockingham originally started out in Melbourne, but moved with her hubbies job, she really loves it.
Look forward to your first post from the other side.
Carole
:)

Cant wait. What part of Australia are you off too.
Carole :beer: