Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked Flights Today.

Booked Flights Today.

Old May 13th 2005, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about
Default Booked Flights Today.

Hi there,

Soooooooo excited booked our flights today for 16 August leaving Glasgow to Perth. Great price. Anyone else flying out that day. Im still celebrating. Off for a little
See you all soon
Carole
Old May 13th 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Booked Flights Today.

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
Hi there,

Soooooooo excited booked our flights today for 16 August leaving Glasgow to Perth. Great price. Anyone else flying out that day. Im still celebrating. Off for a little
See you all soon
Carole
Wow, that must be a great feeling. I hope I can be saying the same soon.
Good luck,
Tracey.
Old May 13th 2005, 6:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

See you all soon
Carole
I'm so jealous

But chuffed for you anyway Good luck with it.
Old May 13th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm so jealous

But chuffed for you anyway Good luck with it.
This has been one of the best weeks in life. Getting the visa was brill but the flights just make it all real. Wont be long till your doing it too.
Carole
Old May 13th 2005, 6:46 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

This has been one of the best weeks in life. Getting the visa was brill but the flights just make it all real. Wont be long till your doing it too.
Carole
I'm hoping so. Can't wait for that feeling too. Spent this afternoon sifting through CVs for my replacement at work, so it's starting to feel a bit closer but I won't fully believe it until I've got the stamp in my passport and the flight tickets in my mitts.
Old May 13th 2005, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Moonwalker will become famous soon enoughMoonwalker will become famous soon enough

Carole
carole who did you book with
Old May 13th 2005, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by predator
carole who did you book with

Expedia they were the cheapest prices that I could get and the girl on the phone was brilliant.
Old May 15th 2005, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Moonwalker will become famous soon enoughMoonwalker will become famous soon enough

Expedia they were the cheapest prices that I could get and the girl on the phone was brilliant.

thanks carole and good luck
Old May 15th 2005, 9:54 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Really pleased for you Carole, must feel even more real now for you,
have a friend in Rockingham, it's so beautiful
Good luck
Carole

Hi there,

See you all soon
Carole
Old May 15th 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Cant wait. What part of Australia are you off too.
Carole
Old May 15th 2005, 10:12 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

We were heading for Rockingham or Mandurah, but we are now going to Adelaide, due to our points we have to go SIR.
Not dissapointed though, the more we find out about Adelaide the more we look forward to it. If it's not for us we can always up sticks in the future.
My friend in Rockingham originally started out in Melbourne, but moved with her hubbies job, she really loves it.
Look forward to your first post from the other side.
Carole

Cant wait. What part of Australia are you off too.
Carole