Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Book accommodation or wait until we go in april

Book accommodation or wait until we go in april

Old Feb 7th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Talking Book accommodation or wait until we go in april

We are going to Brisbane in April and I was wondering whether to wait until we get out there to book accommodation as we have a pretty loose itinary. However would it be cheaper to book now over the internet? We will be out there for easter and it may be busy.

Mandy
Old Feb 7th 2003, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Book accommodation or wait until we go in april

Snap! We're in Brisbane over Easter too. Have booked our accommodation in advance though...I'm trying to book something for the weekend before in Adelaide at the moment and I am finding that a lot of B and Bs for example have a minimum stay of 3 or 4 nights as it's the school holidays. So you may want to bear that in mind....

Nicstids
Old Feb 7th 2003, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you got this site in your favourites. If you struggle give it a go nearer the time....

http://www.needitnow.com.au/needitnow/needitnow.asp

Cheers
Mash...

Originally posted by Nicstids
Snap! We're in Brisbane over Easter too. Have booked our accommodation in advance though...I'm trying to book something for the weekend before in Adelaide at the moment and I am finding that a lot of B and Bs for example have a minimum stay of 3 or 4 nights as it's the school holidays. So you may want to bear that in mind....

Nicstids
Old Feb 7th 2003, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Mash
Old Feb 7th 2003, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mandy,

Are you going for good or for a look about? We're going to validate in June. Starting off in Sydney and heading up to Brisbane. (Adelaide is possible too)

We're not sure at the moment what type of accomodation would suit us best (Me, Hubby and two small kids) so still sifting through sites etc. We got a copy of "Australia, Where to Stay" by the AA which has an endless list of varied accomodation across OZ. Got a hold of this in our local Watersons Bookshop for about £10. Great book with lots of info.

Hope you have a great time and let us know how things go.

Ginny