Wikiposts

bondi on tv now

Old Dec 4th 2003, 10:44 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default bondi on tv now

ozzy beaches now on discovery travel - sky 553
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:37 am
WBB

Default Re: bondi on tv now

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
ozzy beaches now on discovery travel - sky 553

and i thought you were talking about the elusive bondipom!

Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:39 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
and i thought you were talking about the elusive bondipom!

lol!

It was a globetrekker prog about the 'best' places around the world - oz had some of the best of everything!
think somewhere in indonesia had the best beach!
only caught the last 15 minutes of it though.

sue
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:40 am
WBB

lol!

It was a globetrekker prog about the 'best' places around the world - oz had some of the best of everything!
think somewhere in indonesia had the best beach!
only caught the last 15 minutes of it though.

sue

sorry, i have only just got up...i was working night's last night.

Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:57 am

oh my god.....the globetrekker prog on now is about benidorm...and sticky vicky has just been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone asking who the hell sticky vicky is - an old bird who stands on stage naked and does a sort of cabaret - she hides things up her f###y and then pulls em out on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
urgh....gross!!!!!!!
thought the old bint would have retired by now!!

sue:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:58 am
WBB

oh my god.....the globetrekker prog on now is about benidorm...and sticky vicky has just been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone asking who the hell sticky vicky is - an old bird who stands on stage naked and does a sort of cabaret - she hides things up her f###y and then pulls em out on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
urgh....gross!!!!!!!
thought the old bint would have retired by now!!

sue:scared: :scared: :scared:

lol

what sort of club's have you been going to sue?

Old Dec 5th 2003, 1:01 am

lol

what sort of club's have you been going to sue?

WBB, I would have thought a man of your experience would have at least heard of sticky vicky?? LOL!!
she has been doing the rounds in benidorm for years and years!!

sue
Old Dec 5th 2003, 1:04 am
WBB

WBB, I would have thought a man of your experience would have at least heard of sticky vicky?? LOL!!
she has been doing the rounds in benidorm for years and years!!

sue

there is a sticky vicky who lives down the road from me, she is the local bike and most of the bloke's around here have taken a test drive.

never been to benidorm though......and don't think i will now after hearing about sticky vicky.

Old Dec 5th 2003, 1:07 am

there is a sticky vicky who lives down the road from me, she is the local bike and most of the bloke's around here have taken a test drive.

never been to benidorm though......and don't think i will now after hearing about sticky vicky.

If you do a google search you get all sorts of sticky vicky clones!!
but never found the original sticky vicky on the net!!

the prog just on was really funny - she was 'performing' for a bar full of over 60's, and they were just sat there with their mouths open in shock!!

each to their own I spose!!

Sue:scared:
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:19 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

How did it look?
Old Dec 5th 2003, 10:30 am

Originally posted by bondipom
How did it look?

lol...ahem, are you familiar with her work then Bondipom??

sue
Old Dec 5th 2003, 1:15 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...ahem, are you familiar with her work then Bondipom??

sue
LOL
I just did a google search on her. I think I shall avoid those links. Maybe she might do a Bondi Show!!!