Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bond certificate

Wikiposts

Bond certificate

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bond certificate

Hi guys
What do you do with the "Certificate of Inscription"? Got ours today and was wondering if it needs to be sent to DIMIA?
Ta
Larissa
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bond certificate

Originally posted by Larissa
Hi guys
What do you do with the "Certificate of Inscription"? Got ours today and was wondering if it needs to be sent to DIMIA?
Ta
Larissa
Yes DIMIA do need it. Our agent wants us to post it to them so they can forward it to DIMIA. I would imagine it would be a certified copy though rather than the real thing. Can I ask you how long it took to come after you lodged your bond?
Yvonne
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, it was requested on June 17th. I think we sent it the week after, as we had to draw down the money and exchange it.

Not another doc to certify!
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks, it was requested on June 17th. I think we sent it the week after, as we had to draw down the money and exchange it.

Not another doc to certify!
Larissa
We never sent a copy of ours at all. They did not require it.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Larissa,

I thought Queensland autmatically notified Adelaide.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:45 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Hi Guys
posted our bond 2nd June and still waiting, got the bond certificate sent to agent in Perth and they got a certified copy done and posted off to DIMIA, it should have arrived by 2nd July and not heard anything from DIMIA at all, which is rather annoying as we are due to fly out on the 19th August. Anyone else still waiting?
I'm starting to loose my patience, and my hair

jenny (in a caravan in the middle of a field)
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally posted by debsy
Larissa
We never sent a copy of ours at all. They did not require it.
Have double checked my letter from agent. They ask for the certificate of investment and any other correspondence we have had with Halewood and the individual treasury regarding the transfer of funds.........
I also thought that the treasury notified Dimia so don't know what this is about. Other info my agent sent about the bond was out of date eg names, fax numbers so i wonder if this info is still necessary..... just when i thought i had this thing sussed out!
Yvonne x
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:52 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Hi I was told they need proof not only from the treasury that you have done the cash thing, my agent said the only way really was to get a certified copy of the certificate and send that out to them, seemed like a good idea but still ripping hair out.

Jenny
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

We all seem a bit `confused` here. Can someone please clarify for us!!
Old Jul 11th 2004, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's quiet a swanky certifcate though lol, you will all be impressed!

Anyone else know?
Are the other agents being over cautious?
Old Jul 12th 2004, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

It's quiet a swanky certifcate though lol, you will all be impressed!

Anyone else know?
Are the other agents being over cautious?
Larissa
Our agent never asked for a copy as I said earlier. When we paid the bond we faxed them a receipt and a copy of the forms. QTC then sent our paperwork to Adelaide and bingo three weeks later we got our visa
Old Jul 12th 2004, 12:08 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by S Oldfield
We all seem a bit `confused` here. Can someone please clarify for us!!

page 4

http://www.safa.sa.gov.au/documents/...en_skilled.pdf

Old Jul 12th 2004, 12:58 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bond certificate

Hi guys
Ta
Larissa
Hi larissa, Queensland Treasury sent a copy of our certificate to DIMIA along with all the other relevant docs, I received an email from my case officer confirming all was with her and ok. I still have my certificate firmly in my hand, it is my proof that I have these bonds!

Lisa x
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lisa,

have you got your visa yet?
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Somebody out there MUST have the answer. Come on you lot wake up!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.