Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bond $100,00 has landed!!!

Bond $100,00 has landed!!!

Old Jul 20th 2004, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

debsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bond $100,00 has landed!!!

We have had confirmation today that our bond has entered WA treasury funds how long do we have to wait now for our grant letter??

Any replies or comments welcomed

regards

Debs
Old Jul 21st 2004, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bond $100,00 has landed!!!

Hi Debs,

We also lodged with WA and it took about a week for them to process all the paperwork and send out our certificate and form 1134 to DIMIA. We received our visa approximately one month from the money entering WA treasury funds.

Good luck and hope your wait is short!

Cheers

Linzie
Old Jul 21st 2004, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours was lodged with Queensland on the 11th June 04 and we recieved our visa grant yesterday dated the 13th July 04.

footie xx
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

debsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by FalcoThorn
Hi Debs,

We also lodged with WA and it took about a week for them to process all the paperwork and send out our certificate and form 1134 to DIMIA. We received our visa approximately one month from the money entering WA treasury funds.

Good luck and hope your wait is short!

Cheers

Linzie
Hi thanks for the reply - seems we are looking to have our visas about 1 month from now then

woohooo at bloody last

regards

Debs
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by footie chick
Ours was lodged with Queensland on the 11th June 04 and we recieved our visa grant yesterday dated the 13th July 04.

footie xx
Thanks nearly there now then!!!

regards

Debs
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by debsvirgo
We have had confirmation today that our bond has entered WA treasury funds how long do we have to wait now for our grant letter??

regards

Debs
Debs
Ours took just over three weeks.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally posted by debsvirgo

regards

Debs
Hi Debs
We are twelve days ahead of you- ours was confirmed as having arrived at WA a week past Friday so watch out for our pre grant post and yours wont be far behind!
Yvonne x
P.S. Have you been asked to send proof to DIMIA that you have lodged the bond ie copy of Certificate of Inscription? There was a thread within the last couple of weeks about this- some people had been asked by their agents to provide proof, but other people hadn't.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Hi all,

who did you use to lodge the bond? any recommendations?

thanks
ss
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi all,

who did you use to lodge the bond? any recommendations?

thanks
ss
We chose WA because they replied very promptly to my email requesting interest rates and other details. They also had the best rate at the time (5.15%). I called them the morning after HIFX transferred our money but they hadn't yet received it. I think I called 4 mornings in a row before they eventually received it and they were always helpful and polite. On the morning that they confirmed it's arrival a guy called Tom Branch talked me through what would happen next. We received the certificate of Inscription 8 days after the funds arrived in Oz.
HTH
Yvonne x
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by YFitz
Hi Debs
We are twelve days ahead of you- ours was confirmed as having arrived at WA a week past Friday so watch out for our pre grant post and yours wont be far behind!
Yvonne x
P.S. Have you been asked to send proof to DIMIA that you have lodged the bond ie copy of Certificate of Inscription? There was a thread within the last couple of weeks about this- some people had been asked by their agents to provide proof, but other people hadn't.
Our letter asked for certified proof of lodgement - however i sent copies of Bond application bank transfer and copy of 1134 all uncertified.

But WA will send them confirmation when they tell them it is now lodged.

All bloody paperwork if you ask me - bet they have a 20ft shredder in the office!!!

regards

Debs
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by YFitz
We chose WA because they replied very promptly to my email requesting interest rates and other details. They also had the best rate at the time (5.15%). I called them the morning after HIFX transferred our money but they hadn't yet received it. I think I called 4 mornings in a row before they eventually received it and they were always helpful and polite. On the morning that they confirmed it's arrival a guy called Tom Branch talked me through what would happen next. We received the certificate of Inscription 8 days after the funds arrived in Oz.
HTH
Yvonne x
Yep same with us Yvonne but i used e-mail rather than phone calls and they replied every time a lady called sara Field she was lovely

regards

Debs