Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Blue Book - Child Immunization

Blue Book - Child Immunization

Old Dec 4th 2011, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Question Blue Book - Child Immunization

Hi,

Can anybody help me how to get a Blue Book for my kid ?

Are migrant's kids given with the Blue Book ? Is it mandatory to have it when kid is going to school ?

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of
Default Re: Blue Book - Child Immunization

Originally Posted by muditha
Hi,

Can anybody help me how to get a Blue Book for my kid ?

Are migrant's kids given with the Blue Book ? Is it mandatory to have it when kid is going to school ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

I'm not sure which country you are from but in the UK your child is given a blue/green/red book which contains all their childhood immunisations and birth details. I think your child needs to show this in Oz. Perhaps your child has something similar for whichever country you are from?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue Book - Child Immunization

your child should have a record of vaccinations from the country of its birth.

The other option is asking your local Maternal and Child Health Nurse (this is for Vic- changes a bit by state) who could possibly provide one for actions from now on...not sure they would backdate as they are all stamped to confirm details are accurate.